AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Rules?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Nitromthn

you only need to donate more than anyone else to be above the rules... ask Punisher.. he does as he want with no repuctions.. i got baned for emailing my girl.. but yet rule #9 is being broken over and over by villains and yet nothing is being done.. why?.. i donate i play but I'm not punisher... is it fair that their whole gang is bulling me?.. if your in villains and stand up for me you will be kicked. immediately so even if you think its wrong.. don't say nothing or you will get booted... lol Nazis rule... just use your two faces like saint... "i wont attack you bro im staying out of it"...lol yea he hit me 3 times already...
[Image: anim-hog-sad-violin-cry.gif]
[Image: 211_kleenex.JPG]

Nitromthn

notice how they post pictures.. why cus they ain't intelligent enough to use words to say what they mean.. that why they are villains.. dumb as a stump and as useless as a bag of rocks...
Nitromthn Wrote:notice how they post pictures.. why cus they ain't intelligent enough to use words to say what they mean.. that why they are villains.. dumb as a stump and as useless as a bag of rocks...

yup, we sher ain't smert
Besides the fact your post is nothing but Ad hominems and Non-Sequiturs, what do you expect?

Why does the old statement "It's only a game" keeps ringing in my head?
If you feel you have been treated badly, then take it up with Zenith.

As for online attacks, I suggest you learn to live with it. They aren't against the rules at all. And anyone can hit anyone they please online, making posts on the forum will only cause them to do it more.

Lay low and train and get even on another day is my best suggestion.

As for donators being able to do what they want... They can't, not at all. There are several cases when the biggest donators in the game (at that time) have been banned for breaking rules and cheating.

This reminds me a bit about the opening scene from Life of Brian when they are gonna stone the heathen to death for uttering the name of the Lord.

And the executioner says to him: "Stop that, you're only making it worse for yourself!"

And the victim responds: "Making it worse? How could it be worse? JEHOVA JEHOVA!"

cheetah

Nitromthn Wrote:you only need to donate more than anyone else to be above the rules... ask Punisher.. he does as he want with no repuctions.. i got baned for emailing my girl.. but yet rule #9 is being broken over and over by villains and yet nothing is being done.. why?.. i donate i play but I'm not punisher... is it fair that their whole gang is bulling me?.. if your in villains and stand up for me you will be kicked. immediately so even if you think its wrong.. don't say nothing or you will get booted... lol Nazis rule... just use your two faces like saint... "i wont attack you bro im staying out of it"...lol yea he hit me 3 times already...

Sorry, off topic, but can we PLEASE get a spell-checker in the forums! This hurts my eyes!

Nitromthn

Druchii Wrote:If you feel you have been treated badly, then take it up with Zenith.

As for online attacks, I suggest you learn to live with it. They aren't against the rules at all. And anyone can hit anyone they please online, making posts on the forum will only cause them to do it more.

Lay low and train and get even on another day is my best suggestion.

As for donators being able to do what they want... They can't, not at all. There are several cases when the biggest donators in the game (at that time) have been banned for breaking rules and cheating.

This reminds me a bit about the opening scene from Life of Brian when they are gonna stone the heathen to death for uttering the name of the Lord.

And the executioner says to him: "Stop that, you're only making it worse for yourself!"

And the darn responds: "Making it worse? How could it be worse? JEHOVA JEHOVA!"

I have no comment for you Dru.. we all have opinions to the current events .. i chose to leave it out the forums but they bring it here.. i chose to deal with an issue the right way they ignored my attempt.. i solved it on my own.. they didn't like it... to bad.. i have mailed Zen.. and I'm sure the result will be.... as for me bowing down to there power.. it ain't gunna happen.. it called pride and respect for myself.. witch they all lack. i give respect but will not be disrespected.. i played the game for months giving respect.. but when wronged by them i stand up for myself and they get upset and put bounty on me and cry when i attack any of them when i jump out the hospital.. too freaking funny if you ask me
Canosoup Wrote:Why does the old statement "It's only a game" keeps ringing in my head?
It's seems more like a jack hammer in my skull now....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's