AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Rules?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
To be completely honest? I don't think queer is that bad of a word. Everyone knows I've said some worse things. WAY WORSE.

Sandy vagina, on the rag, we all know those are all worse than a bundle of sticks. lol

biffbaffboff

:shock: :shock: Reprieved....
TommiTheTaco Wrote:Everyone knows I've said some worse things. WAY WORSE.

And now you write poetry..Maybe Nitro should start doing that to express his feelings in other gentle ways Smile
fag·ot also fag·got (fāg'ət) Pronunciation Key
n.
A bundle of twigs, sticks, or branches bound together.
A bundle of pieces of iron or steel to be welded or hammered into bars.

you know what i noticed about this post . . . that the guy who started it hasn't been around for a few pages . . . just a bunch of people harping opinions . . .

queer is wearing a thong and a dress when you're a 200 pound man.

sorry for potty mouth. i also think that people could use little chunks of words

for example: everyone likes to b***h

(don't take so much imagination)

cheers and i figured after reading 9 pages of writing it went so far off the main point that i would add my 1 cent, half dutch and all
Ha ha. I've been writing poetry for a good, long while, now. XD I've just been expressing myself back then. >.>;

coltfanjay

everyone likes to bleach?
too many letters in bleach, i guess they got some word locks eh? happy person. nice i like that one why don't all the other bad words say things like that?
Locked.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's