AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Rules?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Interjection from the Tommeister.

We had a topic like this a while ago. 499ers, I do believe. They were talking about how people were going against them and hospitalizing them nonstop. I think I did a message like that, too, but it didn't get a response from Zenith.

Anyway, Zenith said that if you PROVOKED them with it, then it's not an issue of rule #9. It's because you deserve it, dude. Calling someone names hardcore isn't gonna make 'em smile and give you cookies.

Nitromthn

cheetah Wrote:
Nitromthn Wrote:you only need to donate more than anyone else to be above the rules... ask Punisher.. he does as he want with no repuctions.. i got baned for emailing my girl.. but yet rule #9 is being broken over and over by villains and yet nothing is being done.. why?.. i donate i play but I'm not punisher... is it fair that their whole gang is bulling me?.. if your in villains and stand up for me you will be kicked. immediately so even if you think its wrong.. don't say nothing or you will get booted... lol Nazis rule... just use your two faces like saint... "i wont attack you bro im staying out of it"...lol yea he hit me 3 times already...

Sorry, off topic, but can we PLEASE get a spell-checker in the forums! This hurts my eyes!

dam you get dumber by the minuet... use a spell check then make a comment on it...lol duh make sure its pooh before you yell out pooh...

Nitromthn

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Interjection from the Tommeister.

We had a topic like this a while ago. 499ers, I do believe. They were talking about how people were going against them and hospitalizing them nonstop. I think I did a message like that, too, but it didn't get a response from Zenith.

Anyway, Zenith said that if you PROVOKED them with it, then it's not an issue of rule #9. It's because you deserve it, dude. Calling someone names hardcore isn't gonna make 'em smile and give you cookies.

lol i don't want cookies .... nothing was being said till after they started hospitalizing me.. so you hit me for 5k bounty and find it funny I'm supposed to be nice.. i didn't provoke it.. i did solve it but was not there way.. (tried the nice way.. got ignored)
TommiTheTaco Wrote:Interjection from the Tommeister.

this is exactly what i was thinking. if you provoke the situation, then you are not right to whine about it.

if you threaten someone, thats not the "nice" way. "i will not hit anyone... except this one player who i hate because he must suffer.." that isnt a compromise, thats a threat. you threaten one gang member, you threaten all gang members, thats how gangs work.
abysmalpoptart Wrote:you threaten one gang member, you threaten all gang members, thats how gangs work.

exactly

cheetah

That's true. Plus, sometimes people just want to go rabid on your ass because you post a stupid comment like "shut up and go sit by your man like you should.. " But again, thanks, I was bored...now I won't be.

biffbaffboff

mails from nitromthn to me

Last 10 messages to/from this player:
5:07 pm hit me shows how *BEEP*
4:49 pm getting slow.. i got 2 that time.. i deciced it was between me a strt but all youi hit me for 5k so all you *BEEP* are fair game.. tell that to queen *BEEP* pun.. tell him he's a dick too... just like you
10:34 am so will your mom..........
10:26 am keep puns nuts warm... see ya tonight queer

Ask yourself why your being hit.

*We don't want to teach kids to much, Druchii

Nitromthn

LMAO.. next time ill be sure to say thank you.. do you really expect me to be nice when higher levels are hitting me for pun bounty.. if you do your as dumb as i thought.. lets see hows it go? to bad get used to it...lol
Again....no bounty was offered.....the game just happened to include a combination of user numbers that you had

biffbaffboff

Get used to it lol? Are you trying to be smart cause i dont find bringing my mom into this very smart atall.I hit you for the simple reason you hospitalised 2 of my gang players online.No bounty im not bought by anyone.I defend my gang members that is why you got hit,Pure and simple no bounty.But i tell you this for those mails you sent me i dont care if God told me to stop hospitalising you i wouldnt,So whine all you like and come to the forums to cry because as long as online hits arent bannished completly ill be hitting you every single time you get out of hospital. Wanna quit now before you get banned?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's