AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: 2007 MOST HATED OF THE YEAR NOMINATION CELEBRATION
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I vote for that Behemoth guy. That rapscallion. Twisted Twisted Twisted

Thor

Jolabent Wrote:Hmmmm...... the most hated player.

I would like to nominate someone but unfortunately to post it in the forum would not be a wise choice, could cost me a severe beating one day lol.
Speak freely milady, the truth shall be heard and I will protect your honor!!

As for the topic, is there really any1 more than 100 days old who doesn't know who I despise the most in this game? :wink:

hunter52070

Ush?
hydro9226 Wrote:Speak freely milady, the truth shall be heard and I will protect your honor!!

As for the topic, is there really any1 more than 100 days old who doesn't know who I despise the most in this game? :wink:

I would then like to vote for Behemoth as most disliked.
Wolfbane Wrote:actually I would like to change my vote to Vaal because he kick my arse a lot before I was finnaly able to kick his Twisted if that is ok poptart

this is the nomination celebration, we have yet to denote the votes!!

all is fair game!!

badmanbren

MUHAHAHA My enemy has lost. Too true, huh Ohm? R.I.P Mate.

Scorpious

I thought we weren't doing these things. Also, I would say be careful abysmal since doctorwho said he "MAY" do a most disliked poll (ONLY) in his thread but I guess since you are in the same gang he won't mind then. Only when others try to do something. I guess I should have joined SVs all those months ago toward the end of August when I was offered it. Then I am sure there would not have been many of myself trying to start it. Anyone doubting my statement of the joining can bet me 10K and I will send you a copy of my archives. Any takers?
I hate ALL of you...equally.... Evil

tigersclaw69

i hate everyone more Twisted Evil Twisted

rebelchild21230

I have to say Stunderbuttz as he knows how much I do Twisted
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's