AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: 2007 MOST HATED OF THE YEAR NOMINATION CELEBRATION
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

shadowinc

mine is Stunderbuttz Twisted Twisted Twisted

biffbaffboff

I dont really hate anyone XD. Sad So in that case ill just go and vote for myself cause i hate myself more than anyone Twisted
I vote for power crazed college professors. Evil
i guess technically they are elligible since they prevent people from playing AL! stupid professors!! HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE
Ya! I could be playing AL, but NO! I have to write term papers! XD

Wolfbane

mine is HarryHood

grabtindy

I rescind my vote for biffbaffboff, he is both a gentleman and a scholar.

I will change my vote to scorpious(note that he corrected the spelling of his name after I pointed it out in another forum post) for general bandwith/oxygen waste.

XxDragonxX

grabtindy Wrote:I second the vote for biffbaffboff, that guy sucks.

CoastGuardFlunkie because he hates one of my members but on a serious note StunderButtz he sucks and deserves beatings Twisted Twisted Right SG 8)

tigersclaw69

i dont really hate anybody. except maybe Wolfbane since he is my cousin and he beats me up even though i got him addicted to the game. lol Jail actually i hate the school blocking system because i cant get on at school half the time.

Wolfbane

actually I would like to change my vote to Vaal because he kick my arse a lot before I was finnaly able to kick his Twisted if that is ok poptart
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's