AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: 2007 MOST HATED OF THE YEAR NOMINATION CELEBRATION
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
very funny, I hate scorpious again!

HATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATE
nomination noted. keep up with the hate

HATEHATEHATEHATEHATE

Scorpious

Hate me more please everyone. However, doesn't matter because you need to wait until 2008 to vote since you can't vote or have a real poll in 2007. I think something similar was said in the other one.

psheehan78

Maybe someone should do a "Most Liked" player of 2007 poll. Wouldn't that be fun?
most hated doesnt work like most liked. if you are hated, you have to do a LOT to gain people's trust back and to get in their favor. if you are hated, you will be hated for a long time. lets take a look at a few favorites:

daredevil
hustla
scorpious

these individuals, no matter what they do at this point, will be disliked. why?

attitude, delivery, point of view

the i'm the best, youre the worst, my point is correct, yet at the same time defeatist attitude is actually rather unpopular, and i guarantee, if there is a negative sentiment now, there will be in the future. it will not change.

on the other hand

if youre very well liked, that can change at a moments notice. why? because you need to keep up with why people like you. you give a helping hand? can i have another please? you give advice? tell me more! it becomes more difficult to keep that up, whereas being hated, not so tough

therefore, scorpious, i deem that it is your attitude that will keep you in the running in the 2007 polls, and if you are sworn in as the hater of the year, you will most likely keep your office for years to come

keep up the good work

HATEHATEHATEHATEHATE
King Leonidas. He knows why.

Scorpious

Still think it should run in January 2008 at the earliest. Kind of seems like people will come off as hypocrites having one run in Feb 2008 or so and one in Dec 2007. Look at SG now, he had many nominations/votes and now he isn't even mentioned with us three:

daredevil
hustla
scorpious

People can jump on or off a most hated list as fast as they can get on or off a most liked list. BUT, as I said before another gang member is running this so the person who said he MIGHT run a most hated of course will not complain but definitely will complain when somebody tries to start a nomination poll for most liked since nothing was running yet. Never saw any copyright or patent pending for it but I guess when you are in the biggest gang (IMO second toughest compared to the H4H gang) you can "IMO" complain, whine, snivel, and have threads locked, deleted, or whatever whether "ACCIDENTALLY" or not. Guess it is to be expected though.
ok, now its time for me to actually be mean. i'm not sure if you realized it, but i was putting you in the same group as 2 of the most hated, despised, permanently banned players of AL that will never be able to claw their way out of the abyss that is eternal hatred. you are proud of this fact. it was almost a joke, an exagerration, sort of me juxtaposing you into a group that doesnt truly exist since they are honestly gone from the community, and if you look at the first page of this topic, i have made a list of nominations, and those other 2 players arent on there.

please, think before you speak. i didnt think you were as bad as hustla and daredevil before, but now,[EDIT] maybe i was right to do that, even if it was a joke?

No name calling!

USH
I don't usually say much any more about topics, but I would like to post my opinion in here.

First off, don't everyone hate me for my opinion.

Scorpius is an awesome guy. Very humorous and a great friend in game. He has shown me nothing but respect from the first time he ever busted me out of jail. He is a great person to sit back and just chat with when he is playing. He has treated my gang with nothing but respect and in exchange has also earned it from my gang.

I look at his original posts that started to try to get some incite into selecting nominees for Most Liked Player of 2007. I, myself, have never seen this as being appointed to one particular person. Mind you I was not around last year when it was done but have read the forum threads.

I have no doubt that DoctorWho ran the nominations quite well and I am sure that he will do just as good as job as last year. Scorpius decided to take this up and kick it off, but certain people have done nothing but condemn him for first starting to do, then keeping it up. So all the polls were dropped due to DoctorWho doing the nominations. As well as with his post of doing them, he also stated that he would be doing a Most Hated Player if it was called for.

Now, someone else decides to start the Most Hated Player Nominations. Not one person jumps down his neck as it being DoctorWho's job and taking away from his position. Everyone is all for it and the thread is going on. Scorpius has just been trying to make a point that if he can't do the Most Liked then no one but DoctorWho should do the Most Hated either.

I feel if this belongs to DoctorWho, then both Most Liked and Most Hated should be his job. If everyone would just let this drop and let DoctorWho do this in Feb, I am sure Scorpius would not be posting and making you all upset with him.
This thread is about most hated, please stay on topic. Feel free to open a I love Scorpious Thread.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's