AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Super Villains Farmed Gangs Aid Competition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
dayute Wrote:So since we won the first one, Can we participate in the 2nd as long as we dont win?

No...read the rules...thanks
WTG 499ers!! Could have done without the lag tho... Sad

cheetah

dayute Wrote:So since we won the first one, Can we participate in the 2nd as long as we dont win?

Only if you wanna war us old school this time :wink:

JK, kind of, Congrats 499ers! Nice work!

hunter52070

this was a blast ppl.

The military members of SV's had fun, we all came into work early to be a part of this and had command central set up!!!

It's fun to be able to do things like this and we tried like hell to at least take 1 gang out before all of you over ran us.

It is worth mentioning that I honestly think that 14 gangs on 1 is what caused some serious server issuses!!! that's awesome that you all got that many hits in on us in the first round of refreshes.

Grats to the 499ers!
To al the gangs we warred at 6
you came to play and we took our licks
we are ready and doing fine
hope to see you all at 9....

420 vibes to the 499ers.....god job !

cheetah

Reservations for the second seating are still being taken. Please see your friendly SV Hostess for a table. 15 mins til last call.

shadowinc

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Sad Sad :cry: :cry: :cry: Sad Sad

maybe in anouther life i'll have a chance

thawdgharp

Its sucks I missed all the fun, but thanks for taking care of business without me, phans!
Good job SV it looks like you have your stuff together this time. Good luck to the rest that are still in it.
ty...its still going on wooot
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's