AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Super Villains Farmed Gangs Aid Competition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

shadowinc

round 2 :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Congrats to the 499ers See ya all at 9:00.

strt182

Quote:I'm confused. How did the 499er's win? Dissidence dealt twice as much damage

look at the info closely thats the damage SV dealt to you. the damage recieved is what SV took in.

In a war like this and the way the hideout war is set up. It paid to be the last one to declare as the popdown window sucks IMO for multiple gang wars. Notice where the zeros for damage dealt is. I would beleive that each person from SV had a gang to hit or something of that order. Once they ran out of members the gang further donw the list was unstoppable. Had 499ers been the first to declare i dont think the would have won. Correct me if im wrong just my 2 cents.

mudpies

the ironing is delicious

mudpies

sv had hour treehouse down to critical. and we don't have a small treehouse. got nervous for a few seconds.

it doesn't matter when you declare, since nobody was allowed to hit until 6. It's just whether you started hitting at 6 or not.

strt182

i didn't mean for it to be taken like that Mud. as declaring first would have given SV the easiest access to defend or repair. I'm sure it was fun
it would have been nice to win the gang that obtained the most gang points
Congrats to 499'ers. Thank you to the Villians. My gang had a little incentive today Smile
First cash prize awarded......ill get with zen on the tag....Great comp everyone.

dayute

So since we won the first one, Can we participate in the 2nd as long as we dont win?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's