AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Online Attacks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have been following the post of attacking level 1. Especially from the people so concerned about online attacks. Yet one person who seriously has a problem with online attacks and attacking lower levels, tonight attacked and mugged one of my gang members while they were online because his credits sold.

I am astonished that you do not have the right to play and sell things while online without someone trying to take advantage of the situation. And please do not tell me if you sell your credits are unprotected you are fair game if you are online. I have already heard that this week when someone did the same to me. ONLINE ATTACKS ARE ONLINE ATTACKS!!!!
Is the individaul being attacked a level one?
level 7
And you are following a thread on attacks online versus level 1's? Online attacks are not against the rules, and the chances of a level 7 quitting the game because of an online attack is not very likely. There are MANY remedies for a level 7 to "get even" with the attacker. Level 1's mostly know no one, and cannot even begin to defend themselves. Online attacks are 100% legal, just nasty when performed on a level one in order to get them to quit the game. Level 7's can handle their business.

Dartanon

I am not ashamed - this thread is about me

I know better than to attack people online randomly, for exp, or even for hospitalization. Mugging people (with very little hospital time) after buying credits seemed to be 100% different.

PLEASE correct me if i'm wrong, Id really like to setup a poll or something

I only knew about this tactic in the first place because someone did it to me -- so i read forums and found old topic (BEFORE I mugged this person):

http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...61&start=0

It is that persons choice if they want to use "Anonymous" or not - the safegaurd is there, the seller simply chose not to use it?
so a level 7 can find someone to take out a level say 38 that easily? Because they may have lots of friends by level 7?

I am following the thread for the level 1's because this is getting out of hand of people constantly hospitalizing new players. But what I am reading here is that once you are no longer level 1 you can defend yourself and get even with the higher levels. Correct me if I am misreading this.

So every online attack is legal unless it is on a level 1 then it is unacceptable?

Dartanon

i personally think the difference in this matter is that the person selling the credits has the option, very easily, to sell anonymously.

A person just getting attacked (and hospitalized) doesnt have that option...that is what the LVL1 thread is about?
sure. All you need to do is give "gunforhire" a call, and he can defeat anyone in the game.
Ushanewnewba Wrote:sure. All you need to do is give "gunforhire" a call, and he can defeat anyone in the game.

he doesn't do it for free, there is a price. Unfortunately at that low level you don't have that money to do that........ I know I sure didn't at level 7.

Thor

I doubt a lvl 38 is attacking players level 7 or even 10 or 15 just for fun or to try to make them quit. And there's currently no level 38 in the game lol
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's