AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Online Attacks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
g2o2d4wp Wrote:That is a pretty puzzling thought. As long as I stay online with my credits on the market then I should not ever have to worry about getting mugged for cash & save the fees that many of us fork over every time one of our donations go through.

seems pointless to even have the options to direct deposit or post anonymous since the act of buy & mug is so taboo

What is more interesting is that this guy that sold his credits did have them protected and wired to his account, he got mugged for other money. So what good is protecting them, when people are gonna mug you anyways?

brythompson

If your going to get mugged anyway then its better to wire the money and loose nothing. If you sold and got the cash in hand and got mugged then you loose lots of money.

Its all part of the game, its up to people if they wire or not, to mug or not, to moan about anything or not. I like the choice, i do not mug or attack online but i like the choice, its all about the freedom to choose and i do not want a bunch of whiners to change that.
Jolabent Wrote:What is more interesting is that this guy that sold his credits did have them protected and wired to his account, he got mugged for other money. So what good is protecting them, when people are gonna mug you anyways?

Top tip, never have cash on hand, that is what the bank is for. Im struggling to see your problem with all this. This is a competitive game. It is already far too nannied now, probably far more than Zen and Err want but with all the kindergarten whining im not surprised. Those who can't use the safe facilities available and then moan dont get any sympathy from me. and finally...
ONLINE ATTACKS ARE NOT AGAINST ANY AL RULE it is simply a community driven courtesy and no player has to abide by it at all.

brythompson

Quote:Top tip, never have cash on hand, that is what the bank is for. Im struggling to see your problem with all this. This is a competitive game. It is already far too nannied now, probably far more than Zen and Err want but with all the kindergarten whining im not surprised. Those who can't use the safe facilities available and then moan dont get any sympathy from me. and finally...
ONLINE ATTACKS ARE NOT AGAINST ANY AL RULE it is simply a community driven courtesy and no player has to abide by it at all.

WELL SAID SIR. i agree Smile

stop moaning and play the game!!!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's