AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Online Attacks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thor you silly billy Smile I "believe" gunforhires price list goes all the way down to 2500$, not quite sure, (he doesn't like reading my whiney mails) hehe... If you pull on his heart strings, he MAY do some cheaper in order to get you as a client. Unknown, he is very mysterious.
This isnt about online attacks at all. This is just about mugging after he sold some credits.

I doubt that you lost much, so consider yourself lucky to have gotten of cheap. Unless of course youve lost a few hundred thousands. Next time you will wire them direct to account, the best remedy against online muggings is to always be skint.

You might even have learned youreself a new tactic at this day. Smile So lick your wounds and remember that there is always a way to get revenge Wink
Lordskie mugged me for hundreds of thousands when the server went down, before Zenith offered the wire transfer. Lick your wounds, but nice you are defending a friend. Keep up the good work, and remember you WILL pass those who are butt heads Smile

shadowinc

and sometimes you get help where you and when you least expect it
The option to wire the money is there, the option to place anon is there. There is even a written warning. If you choose not to do either, get attacked, online or otherwise and lose cash, then it is your own lookout, you took a gamble, and lost. Suck it up and move on.

dayute

I guess this is a new tactic, I've been credit sniped quite a few times but never online. So be it, thats the game. I always like selling my credits on the trade forum though. Online mugging would really piss me off though. Think if you're about to buy a 450k gun and someone hit you. Not against the rules at all but a good way to make a lot of enemies. I'm glad theres really nothing I can buy for quite a while so dont look for me on the credit market.

hunter52070

Jolabent Wrote:so a level 7 can find someone to take out a level say 38 that easily? Because they may have lots of friends by level 7?

I am following the thread for the level 1's because this is getting out of hand of people constantly hospitalizing new players. But what I am reading here is that once you are no longer level 1 you can defend yourself and get even with the higher levels. Correct me if I am misreading this.

So every online attack is legal unless it is on a level 1 then it is unacceptable?

Two things here, first any one can Hire Gun that's his moto. Second yes hosping level 1's is unacceptable to the game because it does not promote growth for the game as mentioned in the other thread.

If you or any of your others do not want to get mugged when they sell credits on the market, pay the fee to have it anon and go right to your bank. If not make sure you are on line and active and can watch when they sell. If not it's on you. I don't ever leave creds on the market unless I can watch and bank the cash as soon as the event happens.

brythompson

I have mugged people after they have sold credits, i myself have been mugged. I lost 50k because i was stupid enough not to wire my cash. I have made more then that in mugging. It makes it a better game having that bit of chance.

Some of the mails i get after i have bought credits and tried a mug are really good fun to read. Its all fair game.

I agree obout the attacks on lvl 1s and possible lvl 2s this should not happen as it would make people leave. Apart from that i agree that online attacks should be allowed (not that i like them when it happens) I am no where near the top of the muscle tree but i am still willing to try and help out if people are being bullied.

Scorpious

Dartanon Wrote:I am not ashamed - this thread is about me

I know better than to attack people online randomly, for exp, or even for hospitalization. Mugging people (with very little hospital time) after buying credits seemed to be 100% different.

PLEASE correct me if i'm wrong, Id really like to setup a poll or something

I only knew about this tactic in the first place because someone did it to me -- so i read forums and found old topic (BEFORE I mugged this person):

http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...61&start=0

It is that persons choice if they want to use "Anonymous" or not - the safegaurd is there, the seller simply chose not to use it?

I say if a person is offline and you mug them after buying credits is one thing but it is pretty sorry if people are so hard up or that desperate to attack the player selling the credits while they are still online. Nothing against you personally but IMO that is something a sorryASS would do. Like i said, if they were offline, CHACHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is a pretty puzzling thought. As long as I stay online with my credits on the market then I should not ever have to worry about getting mugged for cash & save the fees that many of us fork over every time one of our donations go through.

seems pointless to even have the options to direct deposit or post anonymous since the act of buy & mug is so taboo
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's