AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: building a AL import car
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

shadowinc

i have asked permission from zen to build a car and using AL as the cars scheme,i wanted to ask everybody their thoughts and to get their input on the car and what they would like to see put on the car as the scheme,i have pepole that can draw but if anybody would like to put a drawing on the board to be considrse i would love to see it,everybody here in al has really helped me through some hard times and this is the only way i know how to give back to all of you,the car is a 1997 eclipse spyder it will be painted black ,thank all of you,those wanting to send photos of drawings mail me at shadowinc_2@yahoo.com and i'll pass those photos on and make a decision as a whole ,thank you

Loki

[Image: veyron.jpg]

shadowinc

thats a lil far from a 97 eclipse spyder

Loki

crap, accidentally posted a pic of Zen's car.
mtngti Wrote:drek, accidentally posted a pic of Zen's car.
Is it sitting in her Midlan Villa? hehe lol

shadowinc

lol please if you want to help please post your thoughts i am trying to help us all,this is something that seems to happen when things ar seriuos,i build cars for my team and i am tring to include everybodus thoughts on a car,zen has given me permission and said i should get everybodys thoughts and that is why this post is here

Loki

sorry man - i think something with a color scheme similar to the game's would be sweet.

shadowinc

i was hoping everybody would help out with ideas with graphic ideas,i would like represent the gangs and players,i really want this to work out,it will help us all in the game by possiablly pulling more players in

hunter52070

You can put the gang tags of many of the gangs on the sides, kinda like sponsor decals. Instead of NOS it could be -BAD-, JEDI, =-S, Villains, or any other gang. You could even ask for a small donation of AL cash for sponsorship, pic of the final paint job to be provided of course. I'm sure Gun might even pay top dollar just for his characters name to be on the car lol.

Also the AL Logo on the hood.

There are thousands of things you could do, wireless internet in the car with the homepage set to AL. Buy an old Sega Gen and the original Shadow Run as a tribute to Zen and the idea for the game hehe. Just a few ideas off the top of my head.

Oh and btw that car that Father put the pic up of, I just watched the episode of Top Gear about it, fastest production car made, 253 MPH. Faster than F1 cars.

Hawester

In my opinion, a multi-colored green for the color of money as a base coat. Everyonce in a while in spots, a flash of brightly colored yellow, orange and gold reflecting the raw gun fire... and of course some red highlights for the destruction or "killing of other members". Hard cold bars to be painted on the side windows reflection the jail. Maybe a red cross symbol to be painted directly on rear window for the hospital. The car topped with a standard police light set and I think you would be ok. Biggrin
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's