AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: building a AL import car
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Put your referral link on the hood lol

shadowinc

Loki

[Image: p99901_small+1997_Eclipse_GST+Front0.jpg]

shadowinc

yep thats her,so please no more police lights on top,lol,so now that you know what i am worikg with,please help out with ideas that will fit this car,do beleave me mine needs some work but i am willing to do what i love to do
I think that would be awesome so I say go for. The color scheme would be really bad to see on that car. Let me know how it goes because I would really like to see it after you get it finished.

shadowinc

specs on car as of now
1)turbox boost control
2)ingen air intake
3)1st gen engine(modified)
4)2nd gen turbo
5)3 inch exausht system
6)lowered 3 inches
7)blitz body kit(modified)
8)ready to remove the upper and lower balance shafts(parts being ordered)
9)new cylinder head being installed now(after balence shafts removed)
10)talking with paint shops and looking for the right paint(thinking of going with house of colors paint)
11) sony xplode cd head unit and new speakers being intaled soon
12)sony xplode 1000 watt amps(2) being instaled
13)sony xplode 10 inch subs(4) being instaled in custum box(box built into car trunk)
these are the features that are being worked on now,i'll try to keep posting anything else that gets started
sony makes great cd/dvd/ source units and processors but their amps lack alot....not to mention the subs cant handle the juice of most top end amps....Might want to shop around for your amps and subs before going with sony, the explod line is affordable, and sounds good, but imo doesnt stand up to the rigors of continuous booming..my 2..nice ride btw

shadowinc

yes i agree but with limited funds i will have to get what i can for now,i was looking at the units that had the dvd in it and a freind was showing me a moniter set that would go in the headrest and visers,i was thinking of replacing the dash airbag with a larger moniter for a platstaion 3 or xbox 360(putting either in the glove box,but that will have to wait a few,one of my members overseas said he could get me some equipment from japan pretty reasonable so i am working on that with him,i wanted either alpine or kenwood,but i might be stuck with sony,lol,if anybody wants send info on equipment to my personal email address
shadowinc_2@yahoo.com
If you want any help designing any decals etc let me know.

I had 5 minutes at work (in between refreshes Razz)

[Image: 15clybk.png]

shadowinc

andyscho Wrote:If you want any help designing any decals etc let me know.

I had 5 minutes at work (in between refreshes Razz)

[Image: 15clybk.png]
any help you can give ill be appreciated bro,i am working off an on today getting the car back together,lol,my team is really excited about this car,they say it will turn alot of heads and bring alot of attention to the game and us
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's