AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Crime gymboree day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

biffbaffboff

Yes please.Upto 3 times the normal payout lol
*plays Jon Lennon's "Dreamer"*

biffbaffboff

Yea i was thinking along those lines.More like daydream believer lol Cant hurt to post though ^^
Trust me, you wouldn't hear me complain if it happened Smile

Thor

I heard it will happen right after the new school courses are done.

Twisted lol
:: sets reminder for 2011 to take new school courses ::
I have 16 days until my last class is complete and I think she is going to wait until I finish up to implement the new system.
Wouldn't it be a crimeboree day?

MaxGhost

Canosoup Wrote:Wouldn't it be a crimeboree day?
yes, yes it would (roomie) <-people, don't ask... Canosoup, you shouldn't have to ask Razz
Well, something more realistic and maybe more interesting for the "gods" of AL could work tough.

I could think of a random event, all of a sudden, there's a newsflash, and the whole Downtown decatur electric system is down, so cracking systems is garanteed to work, or a flood in the rural district, so all there is to steal would be clunkers that you'd get 50$ for, those would happen on an UN regular basis, to put some "uniqueness' to each day.

Even better, a cop got killed, so now, theres copps everywhere, for 2 hours, 1 crime out of 5 only works, but if it does, you get 5 times the regular amount. If it doesnt, 5 times regular jail time or something.

I could go on and on... What do you guys think? Am I making some kind of sense?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's