Crime gymboree day
2008.Mar.29, 08:07 AM
Crime gymboree day
Yes please.Upto 3 times the normal payout lol
2008.Mar.29, 08:24 AM

*plays Jon Lennon's "Dreamer"*

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Mar.29, 08:31 AM

Yea i was thinking along those lines.More like daydream believer lol Cant hurt to post though ^^
2008.Mar.29, 08:39 AM

Trust me, you wouldn't hear me complain if it happened Smile

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Mar.29, 09:07 AM

I heard it will happen right after the new school courses are done.

Twisted lol
2008.Mar.29, 11:54 AM

:: sets reminder for 2011 to take new school courses ::
2008.Mar.29, 01:07 PM

I have 16 days until my last class is complete and I think she is going to wait until I finish up to implement the new system.
2008.Mar.29, 04:25 PM

Wouldn't it be a crimeboree day?

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Mar.29, 08:54 PM

Canosoup Wrote:Wouldn't it be a crimeboree day?
yes, yes it would (roomie) <-people, don't ask... Canosoup, you shouldn't have to ask Razz
2008.Mar.30, 12:48 AM

Well, something more realistic and maybe more interesting for the "gods" of AL could work tough.

I could think of a random event, all of a sudden, there's a newsflash, and the whole Downtown decatur electric system is down, so cracking systems is garanteed to work, or a flood in the rural district, so all there is to steal would be clunkers that you'd get 50$ for, those would happen on an UN regular basis, to put some "uniqueness' to each day.

Even better, a cop got killed, so now, theres copps everywhere, for 2 hours, 1 crime out of 5 only works, but if it does, you get 5 times the regular amount. If it doesnt, 5 times regular jail time or something.

I could go on and on... What do you guys think? Am I making some kind of sense?

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.