AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Hospital (90)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(2013.Mar.08 03:25 AM)backfromhell Wrote: [ -> ]sooooooooooooo

i got a four 3's what you got?

your mothers pussy smell all over my dick. Wink
GQ and douchey mick's cowardice has been more than documented over the years in this game. the way they've attempted to glorify their weak attempt at try-hardism and attention whoring, while still trying to impress each other is just another sad attempt of trying (hard) to mask their extreme annoyance and lack luster way of being very, very upset over a simple game.
(2013.Mar.08 06:01 AM)spacebird Wrote: [ -> ]GQ and douchey mick's cowardice has been more than documented over the years in this game. the way they've attempted to glorify their weak attempt at try-hardism and attention whoring, while still trying to impress each other is just another sad attempt of trying (hard) to mask their extreme annoyance and lack luster way of being very, very upset over a simple game.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeFiMruYgRdJ9dB2Hb1wA...nM1vKmGM9A]
[Image: tumblr_luzpidagMG1qdoach.gif]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAoJbsD6veBcR_iEPYhCz...zz4DLEbncT]
There's a lot of fun being had in this thread.

Except for Bird. He mad and feeling left out from the game.
(2013.Mar.08 07:41 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 3011760_700b.jpg]
Call me a pedo...Just look at your crew from jail you been posting. Would they be happy with their Brother Behind Boys and his publicizing their lives and deeds?

Tsk tsk, Bird.
(2013.Mar.08 07:54 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 35ieda.jpg]
Fuckin' A. It's the opposite for you.

Not the staring part. It's just you're staring at men.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's