AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Name 10 players you would bring back to the game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(2012.Sep.27 10:15 AM)HeadBustin Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back batman.

+100
Hi If i was a previous player tht would like to rebirth, how would i go about doing that, I would like to play the game again. Any help ou there?
do you remember your old account and the registered email address associated with it? or do you mean you just want to start over?
start over with my old account
no cant do that. far as i know. u can continue to use ur old account as it is. or start over a new one and not tell anyone other than ur closest friends about it. thats my 2 best suggestions
(2012.Oct.24 09:06 AM)Slambambitto Wrote: [ -> ]Hi If i was a previous player tht would like to rebirth, how would i go about doing that, I would like to play the game again. Any help ou there?

I think this may be off topic and should be split into another thread. I also think maybe the mods should start doing their job and stop nitpicking frivolous issues. Thanks, I know you guy work very hard, I just find it a shame you do such a piss poor job
(2012.Oct.25 02:51 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]36th post
(2012.Oct.25 02:51 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Oct.24 09:06 AM)Slambambitto Wrote: [ -> ]Hi If i was a previous player tht would like to rebirth, how would i go about doing that, I would like to play the game again. Any help ou there?

I think this may be off topic and should be split into another thread. I also think maybe the mods should start doing their job and stop nitpicking frivolous issues. Thanks, I know you guy work very hard, I just find it a shame you do such a piss poor job

SO WHAT!, I hijacked a thread that has been dead for nearly a month, why does it bother you? Regardless, you guys need to stop living in the past.

Name 10 players you would bring back to the game..............
9 wont be back Wink
i like this guy lol
Marlo?????
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Reference URL's