AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Reasons to get throw in fed jail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
TommiTheTaco Wrote:Heh. I deserve a constant arse kicking because I help get a rule put on a game to stop bullies like you from ruining other people's good time? Good logic, bub.

Yes whiney maybe u should ask for a code against tag teaming now.

mtngti Wrote:hooray for teamwork! protection code be dam-ned.

is it my turn yet? who is next?

Your turn next I believe 8)
if someone came into a party of mine with an inflammatory shirt that had something negative against me, i would probably laugh. would i kick them out? it depends on how they were acting. if their actions were similar to their garb, then it would be a different situation. otherwise, its just a shirt.

i have all kinds of ridiculously stupid t-shirts that i wear to get the occasional laugh. sometimes, people feel stupid when they dont understand it or dont get it. do they punch me in the face when that happens? no. they laugh about it.

sometimes people react a little too harshly to silly things. and then one thing piles onto another, and people get more and more strict with more things, until the point of it becoming a bit absurd.

if someone has an offensive name, change it and tell them to stop. if they dont stop, take away their priviledges. if they keep looking for ways to become offensive, ok, then maybe they dont belong here, because instead of looking for a laugh or two (To find that instead of getting laughs, they were getting people angry), they are actually trying to piss people off.

let's try to be reasonable here. yes, there are young people that play this game, but no, this isnt a sesame street game. we dont have the biggest gaming population, we arent all children. we need to stop getting so upset over tiny little things and start trying to be adults. well, at least those of you who are adults.

you kids keep on being kids and do what you do best. like play in mud and poop on each other. or whatever you do.
Well said Mr. Quat. Well said.

LeftCoastSully

Free SittingBull!

Loki

Some other douchebag changed his name (similarly) today and didn't get jailed.

(..or did I imagine that?)

saint

abysmalpoptart Wrote:if someone came into a party of mine with an inflammatory shirt that had something negative against me, i would probably laugh. would i kick them out? it depends on how they were acting. if their actions were similar to their garb, then it would be a different situation. otherwise, its just a shirt.

i have all kinds of ridiculously stupid t-shirts that i wear to get the occasional laugh. sometimes, people feel stupid when they dont understand it or dont get it. do they punch me in the face when that happens? no. they laugh about it.

sometimes people react a little too harshly to silly things. and then one thing piles onto another, and people get more and more strict with more things, until the point of it becoming a bit absurd.

if someone has an offensive name, change it and tell them to stop. if they dont stop, take away their priviledges. if they keep looking for ways to become offensive, ok, then maybe they dont belong here, because instead of looking for a laugh or two (To find that instead of getting laughs, they were getting people angry), they are actually trying to piss people off.

let's try to be reasonable here. yes, there are young people that play this game, but no, this isnt a sesame street game. we dont have the biggest gaming population, we arent all children. we need to stop getting so upset over tiny little things and start trying to be adults. well, at least those of you who are adults.

you kids keep on being kids and do what you do best. like play in mud and poop on each other. or whatever you do.

you had to go and interrupt the hi-jacking
Hmm..Look at the top of the hospital, guys.

Shouldn't those guys get a ban, too, since they're attacking other gangs in AL with their names?

mudpies

mtngti Wrote:Some other douchebag changed his name (similarly) today and didn't get jailed.

(..or did I imagine that?)

tell me who, tell me who. i was at practice all night and work all day. missed out on the days activities.

dayute

All these people making inappropriate suggestions about shadowguard's sexual orientation need to be sent to the fed jail. I'm deeply offended (No Homo)
[/sarcasm]

LeftCoastSully

I'm floating in the blimp alot?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's