AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Reasons to get throw in fed jail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Har har @ That. How can I train when a big bitch is hospitalizing me nonstop, eh?

saint

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Hmm. Should show that some people need to learn to quit being bullies, eh Howlsong? Let people play the game how it's supposed to be played?
someone please find me a violin, I'm feeling rather lazy

saint

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Har har @ That. How can I train when a big female doggy is hospitalizing me nonstop, eh?
make that 2 violins
Heh. Yeah. Someone play him a violin while I sit and wait for everyone to quit being bullies and let everyone play the game. =D
saintt Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:Har har @ That. How can I train when a big female doggy is hospitalizing me nonstop, eh?
make that 2 violins

oh boy a new target Smile
I hardly call hosping u once offline and then once online nonstop. Cry me a river... :roll:

saint

oh stfu the game shouldn't have this code that saves people from being bullied, if they do something dumb or act like an ass and deserve it, well so be it
Heh. I deserve a constant ass kicking because I help get a rule put on a game to stop bullies like you from ruining other people's good time? Good logic, bub.

saint

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Heh. I deserve a constant arse kicking because I help get a rule put on a game to stop bullies like you from ruining other people's good time? Good logic, bub.
it's called using team work, which is what zen wanted us to do against balazar's gang, so we're playing the game as intended

Loki

hooray for teamwork! protection code be dam-ned.

is it my turn yet? who is next?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's