AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: so about the attacks under 50%..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

thawdgharp

is there a revamp somewhere in the future?

at least some sort of timeline in which i can reasonably expect a yes or no?

i just need to know if i should go ahead and leave my gang out of protest, or stay in hopes of a revamp.
I think you should leave your gang in protest! grab your signs, and your friends and march on AL headquarters....

Here is the address: 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington D.C

TheGeek

I think you should protest too... It shall entertain me.

thawdgharp

ok, thegeek, i get your point, you can stop trolling me now

thawdgharp

oh, and if i could get a somewhat serious response from an admin, i would very much appreciate it - i have a hard decision to make here

LeftCoastSully

At a minimum, power level should be displayed.

Marlo

Why don't you quit. Then periodically check back in and see the new progress. Then you can stop complaining.

filthymick

i dont think the point of the code is to get someone to quit. in fact, i'm pretty sure that is the furthest oposite of the desired impact of any change in code.
I have yet to read an argument FOR the code alteration that allows attacks under 50%. I get mails saying "cool switch" but no real substance beyond that. If there aren't any arguments for it by noon then there really is no need to keep it where it is. If there are arguments for it then perhaps we can discuss the strengths and weaknesses of it.

As for the costs and gang point usage, let's try to keep that in a different topic Smile
If I am on topic here I think the advantages are that lower levels can take a bigger player down thus leveling the playing field during a war. I may be a target of such an action and may not benefit from it much at all, but feel it keeps things interesting. I am all for giving the lower players a chance to feel vindicated when they have a common goal. Not that I am considered a big player or anything. But I don't mind having players try and contain me and the challenge of getting free and returning the favor.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's