AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: so about the attacks under 50%..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Marlo

word
zenith Wrote:Testing with a gang-point multi-attack where you spend some gang points and all active members in the location of your opponent get a group attack would result in more realistic results and keep the individual combat simple. A group of 5 could attack (say using 25 gang points and 1/3rd energy for all involved) and the defender might be able to take one or more with him before being defeated.

Just wondering If it would be possible to limit the number of players allowed to join depending on enemy's lvl/battle stats?

For instance I think 5 ppl might crucify me, whereas if the same attack was done on Rafal they would need that many for the attack.
Howlsong Wrote:
zenith Wrote:Testing with a gang-point multi-attack where you spend some gang points and all active members in the location of your opponent get a group attack would result in more realistic results and keep the individual combat simple. A group of 5 could attack (say using 25 gang points and 1/3rd energy for all involved) and the defender might be able to take one or more with him before being defeated.

Just wondering If it would be possible to limit the number of players allowed to join depending on enemy's lvl/battle stats?

For instance I think 5 ppl might crucify me, whereas if the same attack was done on Rafal they would need that many for the attack.

If it wasn't using the standard attack code then it could be done. I guess it would be just a matter of clicking gang attack, spending points, then checkmarking the players who meet the criteria for a gang attack that you want involved. The current attack code's weakness is it's designed for one-on-one fights only.
randomjacker Wrote:If I am on topic here I think the advantages are that lower levels can take a bigger player down thus leveling the playing field during a war. I may be a target of such an action and may not benefit from it much at all, but feel it keeps things interesting. I am all for giving the lower players a chance to feel vindicated when they have a common goal. Not that I am considered a big player or anything. But I don't mind having players try and contain me and the challenge of getting free and returning the favor.

i agree
Wow, I went to lunch and this thread blew up lol Smile

If a mutli attack requiring gang points were put in place I feel there would need to be a variable that allows for failure like 30-35% of the time where the attackers all end up in the hosp and loose the energy and all is costs to do. Having to pay a price for such an attempt is a must in my mind.
randomjacker Wrote:Wow, I went to lunch and this thread blew up lol Smile

If a mutli attack requiring gang points were put in place I feel there would need to be a variable that allows for failure like 30-35% of the time where the attackers all end up in the hosp and loose the energy and all is costs to do. Having to pay a price for such an attempt is a must in my mind.
Yes i get where ya coming from, maybe the SWAT cut ya down every so often, maybe if ya get cut own, you lose the energy etc, but keep the gang points? just an idea :evilsmirk:
Kirky1992 Wrote:Yes i get where ya coming from, maybe the SWAT cut ya down every so often, maybe if ya get cut own, you lose the energy etc, but keep the gang points? just an idea :evilsmirk:

I disagree you use them you lose them.
Howlsong Wrote:
Kirky1992 Wrote:Yes i get where ya coming from, maybe the SWAT cut ya down every so often, maybe if ya get cut own, you lose the energy etc, but keep the gang points? just an idea :evilsmirk:

I disagree you use them you lose them.
maybe so :? im sure zenith will work it out Smile
randomjacker Wrote:Wow, I went to lunch and this thread blew up lol Smile

i totally agree rand Smile

Marlo

I am with Jacker, but it should go both ways, the low level multi, and the high level mass attacks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's