AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Recovering a very old account
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Would it be possible to recover a very old account? im talking about a 2006 account i used to play on i still know the email but im unsure if the account got deleted or the password is differnet cause i cant log into my old account
mail cipher (ID#4) or zenith@awakenedlands.com
i had the same issue a while back and Zen got it fixed up fairly quickly
(2012.May.16 03:45 PM)pheonixfyre Wrote: [ -> ]mail cipher (ID#4) or zenith@awakenedlands.com
i had the same issue a while back and Zen got it fixed up fairly quickly

So you're both publicly confessing/admitting to having multiple accounts correct?
Or at the very least having multiple accounts in the past?
Dave ....stfu
(2012.May.17 12:50 PM)shauno Wrote: [ -> ]Dave ....stfu

Why for stating the obvious?
WTF are u talking about Douche? Where in my post does it say anything about multiple accounts?
I told buddy where he could mail to get his account info back, and now I am requesting that you suffer a belated case of SIDS (sudden idiot death syndrome)
(2012.May.17 01:22 PM)pheonixfyre Wrote: [ -> ]WTF are u talking about Douche? Where in my post does it say anything about multiple accounts?
I told buddy where he could mail to get his account info back, and now I am requesting that you suffer a belated case of SIDS (sudden idiot death syndrome)

But...he's not dead yet.
[quote='pheonixfyre' pid='252232' dateline='1337282520']
WTF are u talking about Douche? Where in my post does it say anything about multiple accounts?
I told buddy where he could mail to get his account info back, and now I am requesting that you suffer a belated case ofSIDS (sudden idiot death syndrome)
[/quote

SIDS (sudden idiot death syndrome)

that's a sad insult mate Sad
lol true....but i can always hope!
(2012.May.17 02:04 PM)shauno Wrote: [ -> ][quote='pheonixfyre' pid='252232' dateline='1337282520']
I told buddy where he could mail to get his account info back, and now I am requesting that you suffer a belated case ofSIDS (sudden idiot death syndrome)
[/quote

SIDS (sudden idiot death syndrome)

that's a sad insult mate Sad

agreed ...bad taste
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's