AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Recovering a very old account
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ys as he would have to remember the name and the ID is right nextnto the name.
so if u quit AL after playing it for only 2 or 3 months, you would remember ur user id 5 years later after not playing or even thinkin about AL?
(2012.May.22 09:35 AM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]so if u quit AL after playing it for only 2 or 3 months, you would remember ur user id 5 years later after not playing or even thinkin about AL?

Which is what I was getting at...
(2012.May.21 09:49 AM)CrimsonFox Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.May.20 11:16 PM)Dreadwind Wrote: [ -> ]Whats your old accounts ID?
(2012.May.20 06:39 PM)Guarger Wrote: [ -> ]were getting off topic now, lets get back on topic

Who would actually remember that shit, bro?

there are prob 5-7 diff account names i use for everything ...so not real hard
[Image: password_reuse.png]
No, I didn't say he would remember his ID for the five years he didn't play. If he needs to recover and old account he needs to know his name. And he would have went to people finder search and seen his old account.
And the ID is next to the name......
(2012.May.22 12:44 PM)sickness Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.May.21 09:49 AM)CrimsonFox Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.May.20 11:16 PM)Dreadwind Wrote: [ -> ]Whats your old accounts ID?
(2012.May.20 06:39 PM)Guarger Wrote: [ -> ]were getting off topic now, lets get back on topic

Who would actually remember that shit, bro?

there are prob 5-7 diff accounts i use on AL

jokes
(2012.May.22 02:07 PM)Dreadwind Wrote: [ -> ]No, I didn't say he would remember his ID for the five years he didn't play. If he needs to recover and old account he needs to know his name. And he would have went to people finder search and seen his old account.
And the ID is next to the name......

his in game name is different from that which he uses to log in. so if he were to search it, he wouldnt find it. its the name that is on his character right now that he does not remember
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's