AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Recovering a very old account
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Daves just mad because every gets at him for having multiple other accounts that he plays.
(2012.May.17 12:37 PM)SuperDave Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.May.16 03:45 PM)pheonixfyre Wrote: [ -> ]mail cipher (ID#4) or zenith@awakenedlands.com
i had the same issue a while back and Zen got it fixed up fairly quickly

So you're both publicing confessing/admitting to having multiple accounts correct?
Or at the very least having multiple accounts in the past?

Fuck off mate. You can't talk

Oh sorry ill try not to disturb you while you're trying to remember the password for your 12th account.
yes dave i have 2 accs but this is a differnet case, i didnt have access to my old account so i made a new account so i could enjoy the game i will discountinue use of this account after i recover my old one(if possible) if not possible i will countinue use of this acc, besides i dont think that rule existed back in 06, also would someone give me the link to the password recovery form?
(2012.May.17 05:58 PM)Guarger Wrote: [ -> ]yes dave i have 2 accs but this is a differnet case, i didnt have access to my old account so i made a new account so i could enjoy the game i will discountinue use of this account after i recover my old one(if possible) if not possible i will countinue use of this acc, besides i dont think that rule existed back in 06, also would someone give me the link to the password recovery form?

there isnt 1 ...i know wierd huh? mail user #4
another thing to add in is that i techinally do not have 2 accounts since one of them i have no access to(my 06 acc) ,sorry not trying to be a smart ***
i mailed cypher about it to but he rarely gets on so i,ll have to wait awhile, deos anyone know the next time he,ll be on? i hope real soon
(2012.May.17 01:22 PM)pheonixfyre Wrote: [ -> ]WTF are u talking about Douche? Where in my post does it say anything about multiple accounts?
I told buddy where he could mail to get his account info back, and now I am requesting that you suffer a belated case of SIDS (sudden idiot death syndrome)

You said you had the same issue not that your friend but clearly now you're pathetically trying to distort your original statement.
For the record I haven't accused anyone of having multiple accounts but rather I've simply pointed out where yourself and another clearly admitted to and bragged about having one currently and/or in the past.
You truly are an idiot Dave...
If you actually read my post, it clearly says that i had to MAIL Zen to get my account info back....not that i created another account.

I know you have multis on the brain, what with trying to keep track of all your own and all....
why dont you sell a few more of your accounts to Cuturgut, and you may not have so much on your mind next time you post.
were getting off topic now, lets get back on topic
Whats your old accounts ID?
(2012.May.20 06:39 PM)Guarger Wrote: [ -> ]were getting off topic now, lets get back on topic
(2012.May.20 11:16 PM)Dreadwind Wrote: [ -> ]Whats your old accounts ID?
(2012.May.20 06:39 PM)Guarger Wrote: [ -> ]were getting off topic now, lets get back on topic

Who would actually remember that shit, bro?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's