AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Interesting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Sender : BenderRodriguez [21392] online
Date : 4 September 12 @ 6:34:45 am
Subject : RE(8):awwww

If you want something, come to DD. I will prove that there is a Manbearpig.
Reply | Delete | Block User | Report
Haha made me chuckle
be careful, jaime.

i don't think he's above going full-retard on you
bird as he is forum banned i can only assume he wont see your post.

don't worry though, the rest of us that come here will see that you are still butthurt enough to try and win your text based war. Smile
pragmire, you are already a failure in every which way possible. in fact, if dark matter knew the history of you, they'd let you go! hahaaa

and it looks like bender is the one butthurt that i won't donate a ton of cash to this game just so he can find solace in still logging in.

Date : 3 September 12 @ 8:56:40 am
Subject : RE(4):awwww

All you can do is send me bullshit events and hide behind my stats being higher. Wasn't a problem for me back when Pun was in my position. I still gave it back to him.

Its funny how times have changed.

So I guess my point is rather simple. You're weak as piss.

Piss is actually pretty strong stuff...
(2012.Sep.04 08:24 AM)spacebird Wrote: [ -> ]pragmire, you are already a failure in every which way possible. in fact, if dark matter knew the history of you, they'd let you go! hahaaa

and it looks like bender is the one butthurt that i won't donate a ton of cash to this game just so he can find solace in still logging in.

Date : 3 September 12 @ 8:56:40 am
Subject : RE(4):awwww

All you can do is send me bullshit events and hide behind my stats being higher. Wasn't a problem for me back when Pun was in my position. I still gave it back to him.

Its funny how times have changed.

So I guess my point is rather simple. You're weak as piss.

ouch, you are still butthurt about me leaving your gang....
speaking of that, why didn't you try to keep that alley cat gang together?

you guys had everyone outstat'd by miles.
(2012.Sep.04 04:36 PM)spacebird Wrote: [ -> ]speaking of that, why didn't you try to keep that alley cat gang together?

you guys had everyone outstat'd by miles.

got boring owning everyone. i just hope one day you get to experience being in a top gang.
you've been in most of the "top gangs" at this point. i can think of two that you were in that i wasn't, valhalla and dark matter.

i'd have loved to have been in val when they were building. force to be reckoned with, for sure.
though....sadly enough, the alley cats don't come to mind.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's