AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Interesting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(2012.Mar.22 09:09 AM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Mar.22 09:06 AM)spacebird Wrote: [ -> ]you make very poor decisions on here, jaime white. how many times have you cried about being hosp'd, and then you join a gang with a no-rules policy and expect it to be fun for you.

There is no right decisions on here for me every gang I go to expect gangs with no rules can't handle a little drama and turn on me

You >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
A little drama
The only thing that makes it bad is, how to put it, he did all the years all the cash, all the hours, and still left as only the second best player. Least when Loki or verbose quit they left at the top. Sucks to come so close and fail at the last little bit. Guess that means there won't be much of a legacy, no-one remembers quitters in 2nd place.
(2012.Mar.22 06:34 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]Hhaahhahahah! There goes quagmires balls!

[Image: weird-guy-and-his-horse.jpg?__SQUARESPAC...5946918216]
(2012.Mar.22 09:09 AM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Mar.22 09:06 AM)spacebird Wrote: [ -> ]you make very poor decisions on here, jaime white. how many times have you cried about being hosp'd, and then you join a gang with a no-rules policy and expect it to be fun for you.

There is no right decisions on here for me every gang I go to expect gangs with no rules can't handle a little drama and turn on me

Its not the Drama we couldn't handle... It was the constant whining that went along with it. RolleyesRolleyes
Top 50 Most Active Attackers (Last 24 Hours)

Rank User Attacks
1 EADP hospingTilUFedme 110

fed jailed and still #1
(2012.Mar.22 07:44 PM)HeadBustin Wrote: [ -> ]Top 50 Most Active Attackers (Last 24 Hours)

Rank User Attacks
1 EADP hospingTilUFedme 110

fed jailed and still #1

That's nothing...it was at 349 yesterday morning when I looked.
(2012.Mar.22 01:07 PM)meatloaf Wrote: [ -> ]The only thing that makes it bad is, how to put it, he did all the years all the cash, all the hours, and still left as only the second best player. Least when Loki or verbose quit they left at the top. Sucks to come so close and fail at the last little bit. Guess that means there won't be much of a legacy, no-one remembers quitters in 2nd place.
[quote='Dingus' pid='248464' dateline='1332419646']
Hhaahhahahah! There goes quagmires balls!

He is probably still above the gen based on Cyber ware
But not stats. He left a deadbeat tbh, failure to achieve no1 status. He will be forgotten soon enough.
wont be forgoten, stats can be passed up. i bet you have no idea who pullo and vorenus are and they were the best. not anymore but still not forgoten to those who knew of them
(2012.Mar.23 01:18 PM)meatloaf Wrote: [ -> ]But not stats. He left a deadbeat tbh, failure to achieve no1 status. He will be forgotten soon enough.

he did achieve #1 status but then got passed up just like the other prior #1's
When you're on top you have no where to go but down
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's