AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Begging
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

badmanbren

I just thought this had to be brought up so everyone new to this game can see it. Please don't beg, not to me anyway because IT's very annoying and my hands are hurting from writing the same message over and over, I figured writing it on here might save me a bit. I'm sure many of the other players are getting a bit annoyed about it aswell. Sure I don't mind helping out but I do mind some random player asking me for money to become the best in the game. Twisted Ha, the cheek of it. Thanks.

mudpies

BEST

THREAD

EVER
i just dont respond
Call me a grouch but i got tired and reported the last one... It IS against the rules afterall!

They look in the patheon and figure you're rich or something.... :roll:
I have people begging me, and I am not in the pantheon Smile

Jack Daniels

Beggars should be hospitalized.....
zenith Wrote:I have people begging me, and I am not in the pantheon Smile

Ya but Zen you're omnipotent.... :wink:
yes you are zen

theres actually a secret spot on the pantheon for non-admins, and its called top 10 sexiest AL players evar

but so far slots 3-10 are empty and the first 2 are Zenith and Err. err is a distant 2nd.. :O

satanboy

It doesn't take much to type, "NO". hehe lol

badmanbren

Yer it also doesn't take much to hit hospitalise, there you have it I'm with Sarge, beggars should be hospitalised. Twisted
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's