AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Begging
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

valleroy86

<<not getting annoyed by it... :x :x im sure well still be getting people begging though, if we wouldnt thered be something wrong.
Yes, I'm a bit tired as well. I've been nice enough not to report the random begging.

One even had the nerve to tell me he wanted credits, when I asked how much he wanted to pay, he just told me "Pay? I thought you were gonna give them to me for free."
:shock: :roll:

psheehan78

:o :wink:

Dormagonn

:? can i borrow a dollar? promise i won't spend it all on booze and women... :roll:

oh, well....

Carrmaa

haha, very nice point. I had one in the last two weeks ask me to join their gang. When told No thank you he then asked "could I have 150 credits?"

Uh no, no you can't!!! I was nice though, didn't report it to his family.

Hannibal

I have an idea, why dont you all give me your credits and money so that when people come begging you can truthfully tell them you dont have any lol
And I will tell anyone that comes to me asking for them to bugger off.

Carrmaa

*considers it for about 2 seconds then decides*

Naw, that sounds like a horrible idea.

Thor

Druchii Wrote:Yes, I'm a bit tired as well. I've been nice enough not to report the random begging."
What can we get if begged in a very straight way?? I'm willing to take my chances if it's free anything!!! :roll:

badmanbren

Free Hospitallation Twisted Oh he's level 31, erm, (think quick) My computer has a virus and the send cash screen isn't working so I'll just have to leave it for today sorry. Razz
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's