AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Begging
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
:shock:

shadowinc

the begging has gotten out of hand,i really don't mind helping my members and sometimes freinds,but when somebody i don't know ask for 10000 ven 5000 it is kinda funny,like somebody can fork over the dough likw that,if they want money ,go rob somebody ao GET A JOB,LOL

ScottishArthur

I get them all the time as well Sad but if they are under lvl 5 i cant help feeling so sorry for them and end up giving $10,000 just to help them out as we were all at one time Small & Skint lol lol lol

Maybe we should have a crime day where we all donate our $bucks we get to charity, and those go to the sorry cases. Biggrin

It cant be easy for lvl 1 > 5's when they get that crime response after a successfull crime?

"You managed to steal $3 from the chump" a whole $3.. lol lol lol

Dormagonn

Scott we all had to go through that miserable stage - it makes us appreciate current days and look forward to even better days...
IMO if you give away money to newbs, they'll end up being spoiled and not appreciating it since it came as easy as a redlight district resident when you got the benjamins :roll: .
Unless they're your refferals (in that case it's ok Biggrin )...

shadowinc

i agree with you skullie,if you give give they will not learn how to apprec all that is to come,but also i know its hard when you start out,so to all the newbies out there join a gang or start doing crimes,you'll get some money

mudpies

I got 5k from my referrer once I hit lvl 3 or 4 and did the rest myself. begging emails get immediately deleted.
same...i just ignore the losers Smile

badmanbren

Just bumping the thread*
Next mail of beg I get you will end up in the hospital. Twisted
Have fun.
ScottishArthur Wrote:I get them all the time as well Sad but if they are under lvl 5 i cant help feeling so sorry for them and end up giving $10,000 just to help them out as we were all at one time Small & Skint lol lol lol

Maybe we should have a crime day where we all donate our $bucks we get to charity, and those go to the sorry cases. Biggrin

It cant be easy for lvl 1 > 5's when they get that crime response after a successfull crime?

"You managed to steal $3 from the chump" a whole $3.. lol lol lol

10k? Wow... rich guy.

Scorpious

Looks like ALL the LVL 1s-5s will beg now since he posted it. I didn't beg you at LVL 1-5 so if you want to give me the 10K now instead I can help newer members to my gang with it. HEHE
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's