AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Tommrrow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(2011.Nov.08 03:18 PM)DustiWoot Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, it is pretty exciting. Though formula barf smells less bad than baby poop that smells like vomit. I had a run in with that yesterday. I don't recommend it. lol

Did you just have a little one Quag? Smile

no my baby is 3. yesterday he had diarrhea. at one point i put the poor little guy in the shower just to take most of the crap away. for some reason he has had blood come from his left nostril a couple of times the last few days. so if yo don't realize when they come over for one of a million cuddles you get a day you are covered in blood. then there are just the times when it is snot.

we are still considering another baby though....
(2011.Nov.08 03:25 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Nov.08 03:18 PM)DustiWoot Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, it is pretty exciting. Though formula barf smells less bad than baby poop that smells like vomit. I had a run in with that yesterday. I don't recommend it. lol

Did you just have a little one Quag?

no my baby is 3. yesterday he had diarrhea. at one point i put the poor little guy in the shower just to take most of the crap away. for some reason he has had blood come from his left nostril a couple of times the last few days. so if yo don't realize when they come over for one of a million cuddles you get a day you are covered in blood. then there are just the times when it is snot.

Oh no! Sad Poor little guy. I hope he starts feeling better soon! Are the nosebleeds because of the change in weather? I know I woke up with one today cause of the dry air.

The bf wanted to try one more time for a girl, but I drew the line. I think 5 between us is enough. Eek
Dusti... i want too have babies too Smirk
too too be exact
(2011.Nov.07 05:17 PM)Mock8800 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Nov.07 02:14 PM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Nov.07 02:13 PM)SisterLynx Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Nov.06 02:52 PM)bconrad56 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes. There is an event planned.

this is fuckin hardcore!

No, this is swag, swoop.

Swagger so Hard, Children go Dumb. Swag all around!
[quote='Glen

[/quote]

dont you dare have another baby. cut the baby making and lets cut babys and old ass people. haha Swag Swag.
but seriously dont make another baby there are 7 billion shitty people alive now.
(2011.Nov.08 10:15 AM)SuperDave Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Nov.07 11:16 PM)backfromhell Wrote: [ -> ]seeming where on a discussion of few jail multis etc....

how the fuck did this guy
Name: Vagabond [24993]
User Class: Cyborg Member
User Level: 41
Signed Up: July 8, 2008 4:07:53 pm
Last Active: November 7, 2011 5:26:19 pm
Last Action: 5 hours 49 minutes 1 second ago
Online: Offline
Days Old: 1217
Friends: 44
Enemies: 151
Referrals: 18
Physical Info
Health Status: Healthy
Gang: Deaths Anarchy
In hospital for 184 minutes. Reason : Hospitalized by TheGent.

get into fed jail then a couple days later get out???

Dude I have been released from fedjail since May of 2010.Get with it little guy you have to stay hip.

yeah but yuo were in there only a month ago then a day later you were out? this is it or you saying you have been in there for over a year?

General Info
Name: SuperDave [24993]
User Class: Cyborg Member
User Level: 41
Signed Up: July 8, 2008 4:07:53 pm
Last Active: October 25, 2011 11:44:20 am
Last Action: 3 days 9 hours 13 minutes 54 seconds ago
Online: Offline
Days Old: 1207
Friends: 44
Enemies: 150
Referrals: 18
Physical Info
Health Status: Healthy
Gang: Deaths Anarchy
Federal Jail Inmate #1139
Same IP users, Mail fedjail@awakenedlands.com with your case.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's