AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Tommrrow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(2011.Nov.07 09:22 PM)shark24 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Nov.07 09:14 PM)Budweiser Wrote: [ -> ]I git a legit question for you sister. Can you explain to me how you go inactive, start another account, then I mention that in the forums go to bed wake up and you are back as sister and your other character is in fed?

Good question. I just wish Link was around with his input.

haha....ya....about that guy....
Jinx is aware. I had to tell him after giant opened his mouth. BTW What did I do to you Giant to make you so pissed? I mean it's been over a year.
BTW Hagatha ate alot of damn candy that night. Somewhere around 90 pieces.
I'm pretty sure nobody said anything about jinx. link def but that is not even close to jinx.

And I'm not pissed just simply asking a question where do you see hate in my posts
Oh the 32 hospings, when you found out wasn't hatred? My bad.
I'm pretty sure it wasn't that many. And I was hosping you for being a tool I stopped when i found out it was you, if you want to recollect shit correctly
I was actually content with Hagatha and would have stayed that character. I am glad to have Sister back. I did put alot of work into her.
(2011.Nov.07 09:51 PM)Budweiser Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty sure it wasn't that many. And I was howling you for being a tool I stopped when i found out it was you, if you want to recollect shit correctly

LMAO I'd say lets kiss and make up, but apparently I got a pig face now. I can turn out the light that might help.
And you let my comment get in the way of you being content?

I said nothing about you being a pig face
Nah Jinx and I are good now. I was just trying to avoid stress with him. You did me a favor, because he would have found out eventually. Then I'd be mad at myself for putting time into hagatha, when I should have just been me.
No you didn't, it was on a previous post from dear abby. LOL I still could be wrong about the face part. Not exactly sure what a pig fuck is.
seeming where on a discussion of few jail multis etc....

how the fuck did this guy
Name: Vagabond [24993]
User Class: Cyborg Member
User Level: 41
Signed Up: July 8, 2008 4:07:53 pm
Last Active: November 7, 2011 5:26:19 pm
Last Action: 5 hours 49 minutes 1 second ago
Online: Offline
Days Old: 1217
Friends: 44
Enemies: 151
Referrals: 18
Physical Info
Health Status: Healthy
Gang: Deaths Anarchy
In hospital for 184 minutes. Reason : Hospitalized by TheGent.

get into fed jail then a couple days later get out???
hes one slippery multi
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's