AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Tommrrow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
So sister and hagatha were the same person? Are they both now fed'd or can I create a multi and play it till I'm caught and give up the weaker character?
(2011.Nov.08 08:03 AM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]So sister and hagatha were the same person? Are they both now fed'd or can I create a multi and play it till I'm caught and give up the weaker character?

Joshiwa I didn't get caught. I got outed. Not a multi. It was considered rebirth.
Ok enough about me. Though I am feeling special.

Isn't this thread about AL lasting 2000 days? Scream
(2011.Nov.08 08:12 AM)SisterLynx Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Nov.08 08:03 AM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]So sister and hagatha were the same person? Are they both now fed'd or can I create a multi and play it till I'm caught and give up the weaker character?

Joshiwa I didn't get caught. I got outed. Not a multi. It was considered rebirth.

Btw what were the benefits of rebirth? I remember zen saying you would carry over some kind of benefits to your new char
I didn't actually rebirth. I couldn't log on because of the hack and shit just evolved from there. Hagatha had no benfits. I've been gone so long I have no clue what benifits your even talking about. I was in contact with admin though and have done nothing wrong. So basically I did the right thing by being me again. Good to know.
(2011.Nov.07 10:06 PM)SisterLynx Wrote: [ -> ]Not exactly sure what a pig fuck is.

it means that not even a pig would fuck you
(2011.Nov.08 08:42 AM)shadow55 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Nov.08 08:12 AM)SisterLynx Wrote: [ -> ]

Btw what were the benefits of rebirth? I remember zen saying you would carry over some kind of benefits to your new char

From what i was told all the accumulated wealth of your old character. House, items, borgs, end, anything that holds wealth will be converted into money or credits for your new character. I'm also under the impression the code isn't finshed yet before she stopped caring Zen ran into some issues coding the conversion rate for certain items

(2011.Nov.08 09:19 AM)spacebird Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Nov.07 10:06 PM)SisterLynx Wrote: [ -> ]Not exactly sure what a pig fuck is.

it means that not even a pig would fuck you

Pfft cheetah will fuck anything
man, that was an intense contest yesterday.Rolleyes
...so this thread somehow got from AL being around for 2000 days, to hag/sister's rebirth/fed-jail/multis and pig fucks. Really?
and intense fictional contests. dont forget intense fictional contests.
(2011.Nov.08 09:47 AM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]and intense fictional contests. dont forget intense fictional contests.

oh right, how could i forget the fictional contests?

and i think it was mentioned, but whoever started this thread, nice spelling, lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's