AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: XP is still fucked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Why is the XP variance in this game so screwed? We had a nice bonus with the bravery bonus, where if you got in a close fight and survived, you got some extra XP. That was taken out for the multiple attacks, that only a few were able to exploit before it left, not it's just pathetic. I tackle someone of a higher level and top 10 on the POI in Battle Stats and I get....

You honorably defeat all combatants. You walk away and let your defeated opponents sulk in their own misery.
Experience Earned : 425
Hospitalization Time : 20

Pathetic! We need soo much fucking XP anyways at the higher levels, is it going to hurt to give a bonus for hitting players equal or better? OR bring back the Multiple NPC attacks and create more NPS so more than a select few can take advantage...
I agree, at the moment it's hardly even worth levelling past 50, takes way too long and there are hardly any targets
i like lamp!
(2011.Feb.07 02:36 PM)thrillhouse Wrote: [ -> ]Why is the XP variance in this game so screwed? We had a nice bonus with the bravery bonus, where if you got in a close fight and survived, you got some extra XP. That was taken out for the multiple attacks, that only a few were able to exploit before it left, not it's just pathetic. I tackle someone of a higher level and top 10 on the POI in Battle Stats and I get....

You honorably defeat all combatants. You walk away and let your defeated opponents sulk in their own misery.

Pathetic! We need soo much fucking XP anyways at the higher levels, is it going to hurt to give a bonus for hitting players equal or better? OR bring back the Multiple NPC attacks and create more NPS so more than a select few can take advantage...
not to mention when people who attack you and get top notch xp bite off you get like 14 xp.
I agree that XP from attacks and successful defending should scale better with levels.
(2011.Feb.07 02:52 PM)Monk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Feb.07 02:36 PM)thrillhouse Wrote: [ -> ]Why is the XP variance in this game so screwed? We had a nice bonus with the bravery bonus, where if you got in a close fight and survived, you got some extra XP. That was taken out for the multiple attacks, that only a few were able to exploit before it left, not it's just pathetic. I tackle someone of a higher level and top 10 on the POI in Battle Stats and I get....

not to mention when people who attack you and get top notch xp bite off you get like 14 xp.

i know, you beat me and can get over 400xp.. you bite off and i get maybe 30exp...

but then the other day, someone who seems weaker than me, gave me 400xp for them biting off....

shouldnt that shit be the other way around..
(2011.Feb.07 04:21 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Feb.07 02:52 PM)Monk Wrote: [ -> ]

i know, you beat me and can get over 400xp.. you bite off and i get maybe 30exp...

but then the other day, someone who seems weaker than me, gave me 400xp for them biting off....

shouldnt that shit be the other way around..

was it me that bit off?
no you only gave me 95 exp
lol.

Yea its kind of out of wack.
(2011.Feb.07 05:42 PM)Monk Wrote: [ -> ]lol.

Yea its kind of out of wack.

no! it is fucked!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's