AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: XP is still fucked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
well after 4 years of a lacking player base shouldnt the code cater to the needs of the players?

and i didnt know it increased, i have heard the average exp gains from lots of higher levels from the same targets that i use and i seem to get higher exp.. so thats what i was basing my arguement on.
you're getting into another bowl of wrong with the player base...i dunno. i don't think it's the attack code that keeps folks playing or not.

i do agree with old thundermuscle, that the xp bonus was nice for defeating someone of a higher overall strength.

the code was being abused though cause people were jsut taking off their armor (or finding someone that did damage with armor on) and got beat up enough to get them to the bonus points. it wasn't hard to get big xp during those days that was in effect.
SB speaks the truth. Its how boundbyhonour got to lvl 60 so quick.
Are you bunch of geniuses just figuring this out now? Or did the balls of AL finally drop?
do you mean penny?
(2011.Feb.07 09:44 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Are you bunch of geniuses just figuring this out now? Or did the balls of AL finally drop?

are you just now finding your penis?
(2011.Feb.07 10:17 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Feb.07 09:44 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Are you bunch of geniuses just figuring this out now? Or did the balls of AL finally drop?

I found that thing forever ago. Small, but it's there. Much like most of you fucking toucans in here.
(2011.Feb.07 10:21 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]

I found that thing forever ago. Small, but it's there. Much like most of you fucking toucans in here.

can you post a picture?
(2011.Feb.07 10:29 PM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Feb.07 10:21 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]

can you post a picture?

Haven't I sent you plenty already?
while i'm sure we all want to see the picture of tommi rediscovering his willy, i have only noticed problems with exp on occasion, and when someone doesn't give me good exp, i just find a new person to replace them. i mean yah there is a crazy spread for the people that give "good" exp, but i can't think of any fix that won't be exploitable
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's