AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: XP is still fucked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I complained about this awhile ago.....when I was hitting Marlo the twizzler.

We were two or three levels apart in the POI and I would get about 550 or so.........but then magically I was getting 350-400....

So magically my activity dropped........cause it just wasn't fun anymore........click...click....click.....and yes Zen I looked into it.......it can't work...Sad

Nice poems guys......lol
(2011.Feb.07 10:30 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Feb.07 10:29 PM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Feb.07 10:21 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Feb.07 10:17 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Feb.07 09:44 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Are you bunch of geniuses just figuring this out now? Or did the balls of AL finally drop?

are you just now finding your penis?

I found that thing forever ago. Small, but it's there. Much like most of you fucking toucans in here.

can you post a picture?

Haven't I sent you plenty already?

Look down tommi. One thing you wont see is feet Wink
[Image: billclintonphotographc1.jpg]

You're right. I see ass. Your lady's ass, all over my junk.
Did Bill Titty bang you?
You know he's upset when he can't muster up a stunningly witty retort like he normally does.

Happy Valentine's Day, Dingus.
Yea Im a bit foggy still, It was pretty good though.
Awesome-I get 350-400 for Nap Ocat and I just got my first victory over Jay Miranda for..........321!
(2011.Feb.16 01:46 PM)thrillhouse Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome-I get 350-400 for Nap Ocat and I just got my first victory over Jay Miranda for..........321!

i've gotten in excess of 620 off wiley...

spacebird defeated Ramon Wiley.
You honorably defeat all combatants. You walk away and let your defeated opponents sulk in their own misery.

Experience Earned : 366
Hospitalization Time : 27
spacebird defeated ThunderMuscle.
You honorably defeat all combatants. You walk away and let your defeated opponents sulk in their own misery.

Experience Earned : 594
Hospitalization Time : 50

lol...you give great helmet though.
[Image: badideas.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's