AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Hey spike since you blocked me ill post here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(2011.Feb.02 09:19 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Feb.02 09:12 PM)S2pmarine Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Feb.02 08:38 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Feb.01 10:49 PM)Druchii Wrote: [ -> ]Still mad after I didn't respond to your last flirt in pm? Sorry, it just weirded me out.

As for intelligence, I am omnipotent.

Omnipotent means all-powerful and has absolutely nothing to do with intelligence. The word for which you are looking is omniscient.

Have a nice day!

Can also mean all knowing like God which is obviously what he meant

reminds me of a story.....

Alright, now see this? This is a four-way road, okay? And dead in the center is a crisp, new, hundred dollar bill. Now, at the end of each of these streets are four people, okay?

Over here, we have a male-affectionate, easy to get along with, non-political agenda lesbian. Down here, we have a man-hating, angry as fuck, agenda of rage, bitter dyke. Over here, we have GOD, and up here the Easter Bunny. Which one is going to get to the hundred dollar bill first?

Answer = man hating lesbian. Because the other three are figments of your fucking imagination!

I love how people who believe god isn't real love to try and say others are wrong but nobody else goes around going haha have fun getting butt fucked by the devil while burning in the fiery pits of hell now do most of us?
(2011.Feb.02 09:32 PM)S2pmarine Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Feb.01 10:49 PM)Druchii Wrote: [ -> ]Still mad after I didn't respond to your last flirt in pm? Sorry, it just weirded me out.

Omnipotent means all-powerful and has absolutely nothing to do with intelligence. The word for which you are looking is omniscient.

Have a nice day!

Alright, now see this? This is a four-way road, okay? And dead in the center is a crisp, new, hundred dollar bill. Now, at the end of each of these streets are four people, okay?

Over here, we have a male-affectionate, easy to get along with, non-political agenda lesbian. Down here, we have a man-hating, angry as fuck, agenda of rage, bitter dyke. Over here, we have GOD, and up here the Easter Bunny. Which one is going to get to the hundred dollar bill first?

Answer = man hating lesbian. Because the other three are figments of your fucking imagination!

I love how people who believe god isn't real love to try and say others are wrong but nobody else goes around going haha have fun getting butt fucked by the devil while burning in the fiery pits of hell now do most of us?

only through the 36 could they be enlightened
pffft

Have a nice day!

omg, you really are a fucktard aren't you. oooooooh i am scared of some bullshit religion where there is an invisible man in the sky and some homo devil that has a fetish of sticking things in ppl's asses.. you sure he aint just a priest in disguise?
(2011.Feb.02 09:45 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Feb.02 08:38 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]Omnipotent means all-powerful and has absolutely nothing to do with intelligence. The word for which you are looking is omniscient.

Have a nice day!

omg, you really are a fucktard aren't you. oooooooh i am scared of some bullshit religion where there is an invisible man in the sky and some homo devil that has a fetish of sticking things in ppl's asses.. you sure he aint just a priest in disguise?

Oh no you don't have to be im not starting a religious war I just thought I'd point out that little fact that just because you don't believe in god doesn't mean you gotta be a prick to people that do....
(2011.Feb.02 09:50 PM)S2pmarine Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Feb.02 09:12 PM)S2pmarine Wrote: [ -> ]Can also mean all knowing like God which is obviously what he meant

Oh no you don't have to be im not starting a religious war I just thought I'd point out that little fact that just because you don't believe in god doesn't mean you gotta be a prick to people that do....

that's where you are wrong. we have to fight back at you ignorant fucking sheep. you believe shit that has been handed down and rewritten many times over so many years. religion argues fiction and belief over truth and facts that are provided by science. it saddens me to think that you are part of my former gang........
(2011.Feb.02 09:55 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Feb.02 09:19 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]reminds me of a story.....

that's where you are wrong. we have to fight back at you ignorant fucking sheep. you believe shit that has been handed down and rewritten many times over so many years. religion argues fiction and belief over truth and facts that are provided by science. it saddens me to think that you are part of my former gang........

GL with your war on people that have faith in other things besides man and no I do not think everything in the bible is true I know it has been rewritten to many times to believe
(2011.Feb.02 09:12 PM)S2pmarine Wrote: [ -> ]Can also mean all knowing like God which is obviously what he meant

hell yeah! go get em! +10

and from out of nowhere.
(2011.Feb.02 09:57 PM)S2pmarine Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Feb.02 09:55 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Feb.02 09:32 PM)S2pmarine Wrote: [ -> ]I love how people who believe god isn't real love to try and say others are wrong but nobody else goes around going haha have fun getting butt fucked by the devil while burning in the fiery pits of hell now do most of us?

GL with your war on people that have faith in other things besides man and no I do not think everything in the bible is true I know it has been rewritten to many times to believe

so you have faith in something you don't believe in? hypocrite much?
I bet he believes in himself, if that's the case.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's