AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Hey spike since you blocked me ill post here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
lol, this game is full of faggots. bez being one of them. im glad that filthy cocksucker has finally been banned.
(2011.Jan.30 07:17 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]Personally I'm honored when people block my mail. You make yourself look bad when you take it to the forum

i like when people look bad, gives me somethin to read when im bored, and occasionally, it offers some humor Mr.Bebopcrew420digitalbuddhanughuffer
Noobs are fun! Biggrin
Actually there's lots of ways to communicate dislike, and every single way can be done without cursing.

First, some rules of managing to make an insult that stings.

1: Do a spellcheck. You don't want to seem dumber then the person you are trying to insult.

2: Calm down on cursing, rather try to colorful language and then use a curse or two to exclamate your point. F.ex: "Hey man you just as cool as a 340 pound siamese twin brothers dressed up in purple tights trying to double dip in a trannys ass."

The curseword "ass" wasn't the main event of that sentence but it exclamated the point.

3: Try to be funny, this might baffle you, but insults can and should be funny. Just to let us other people in on the laugh.

4: Be brave, try an artistic representation of your anger. Write down your thoughts in either a limerick, a song or a poem.
forget that shit. Tell that pumpum to suck his mother.
(2011.Jan.31 01:04 AM)Monk Wrote: [ -> ]forget that shit. Tell that pumpum to suck his mother.
(2011.Jan.30 10:32 PM)emocakes Wrote: [ -> ]lol, this game is full of faggots. bez being one of them. im glad that filthy cocksucker has finally been banned.
(2011.Jan.30 04:36 PM)6509742 Wrote: [ -> ]fuck you this doesnt involve you so stay out

you dumbass. You made it public. It involves everybody in the game now. If you were smart you would quiet down and stop posting rather then continuing to make an ass out of yourself. Who cares if spike reads your mail?

(2011.Jan.30 11:28 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]it offers some humor Mr.Bebopcrew420digitalbuddhanughuffer

oh, and fuck you
(2011.Jan.31 12:46 AM)Druchii Wrote: [ -> ]Actually there's lots of ways to communicate dislike, and every single way can be done without cursing.

First, some rules of managing to make an insult that stings.

1: Do a spellcheck. You don't want to seem dumber then the person you are trying to insult.

2: Calm down on cursing, rather try to colorful language and then use a curse or two to exclamate your point. F.ex: "Hey man you just as cool as a 340 pound siamese twin brothers dressed up in purple tights trying to double dip in a trannys ass."

The curseword "ass" wasn't the main event of that sentence but it exclamated the point.

3: Try to be funny, this might baffle you, but insults can and should be funny. Just to let us other people in on the laugh.

4: Be brave, try an artistic representation of your anger. Write down your thoughts in either a limerick, a song or a poem.

+1
(2011.Jan.31 01:31 AM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Jan.30 10:32 PM)emocakes Wrote: [ -> ]lol, this game is full of faggots. bez being one of them. im glad that filthy cocksucker has finally been banned.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's