AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Hey, Mods.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Since one of you fancy glorious super fantastic people decided to remove my post from the Australia thread about Nascar, perhaps the one who decided to bake a delicious cake could tell me why it was removed?
People have been complaining about them forever.zen doesn't care, neither do they. Sad what is becoming of this game.:/
I don't mind an edit that's worth editing. That post wasn't worth editing at all.
[Image: i_love_dong_bag-p1498736685179817462w9jj_210.jpg]
Rolleyes
It's that worthless little nobody bdjoker. Funny how he likes to pick on people over the holidays. Like I said before, you're ruining the forums dude, step down. Too many people complain about you, you're too pompous for this job. I'm still waiting for your apology for the bs thanksgiving modding you did to me. Unless zen lied to me, she though you were a little out of line and said it would be taken care of. Obviously it hasn't b/c you're still going delete happy on peoples posts.
Why was the original post deleted?
(2010.Dec.26 01:19 PM)bconrad56 Wrote: [ -> ]Why was the original post deleted?

That's the problem. Nobody know except for the person that deleted it
(2010.Dec.26 01:23 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]

That's the problem. Nobody know except for the person that deleted it

What this guy said. No warning. No points to my record. No message saying my message was done away with. It was just done away with, and it didn't have cursing, innuendos, or any other criteria that would be means for it to be deleted.

The problem lies there. You tards have no communication? No one makes a post in the staff forum about anything, editing, zapping, points, banning? Each mod does what they feel, when they feel like doing it? Real classy operation. Continue to bring the game down day by day...

I saw the post in mention. Nothing was wrong. Im sure Tommi will never know why or get an explanation. A "mod" should be capable of taking 1 minute of their day to send a in game mail and explain AND be willing to have an argument/discussion about it, lasting several mails. And be willing to be proven wrong. All the mods say is "Im right, you are wrong". Every one have to answer to somebody, except the modzis? Great display of chosen ones Zen.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's