AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Hey, Mods.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2011.Mar.31 10:52 AM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]bdjoker for mod of the century.

This post for joke of the century.
(2011.Mar.31 12:49 PM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]

lol, you didn't copy my reasoning. and it's not even like there has been enough posts as of late to warrant modding.

i'm just dicking around with monk. no need for tommi and you to get defensive of monk, bcon and/or the other mods.
(2011.Mar.31 12:31 PM)NastyFO Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Mar.31 10:21 AM)Monk Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not worried. I just wanted to make sure he knew that I told him to fuck off.

Oh, you're definitely worried about it. It is clear that you take this very personally and to heart. It's pathetic, really. Your insecurities and lack of a thick skin helping to contribute to this game going down like a sinking ship and all.

Where the true irony is that if YOU would go fuck YOURSELF... this game would no doubt improve.

The problem with the forums wasn't with the inability to say fuck or shit... It was with the retards who moderate them (the newer flock of mods to be specific - it used to be a non-biased position that senior members of the game used to take).
You want to tell me I'm an idiot because I do a terrible job modding? Your an idiot to think I get offended. I just wanted to make it clear to you what your opinion means to me.
(2011.Mar.31 02:47 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Mar.31 12:49 PM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]

lol, you didn't copy my reasoning. and it's not even like there has been enough posts as of late to warrant modding.

i'm just dicking around with monk. no need for tommi and you to get defensive of monk, bcon and/or the other mods.

When did bcon come into this? I've never defended monk.
i remember a time when mods did too much. now they dont do enough. Rolleyes

...wheres uncle dave when you need him?
indeed, you didn't. but i was just giving my reasoning for why i thought bdjoker was a good mod. you're not the only one that thinks he isn't, and everyone is entitled to their opinion. and i wasn't saying he always does right, was just saying that in that position, i think he's the smartest cause he does his thing and doesn't think twice about whatever backlash may occur. not saying others don't either, it's just joker has taken more heat and just lets it roll off.

i only commented cause you took a snippet of what i said and responded to it. i'm off the mod hate...that was so 2010! hahhahaaa
now laughing at howl...that's in style!
i think its cool that people bash mods even though in the past this has accomplished nothing.

people bitch to bitch. yeah some mods might suck, but bitching in the forums about them seems fairly useless given whats happened in the past...

I've also noticed that when there are other somewhat entertaining threads the mod bitching disappears for awhile....what a coincidence Rolleyes
Did the mods delete Tommi? Where'd he go? Orion is raping him.
(2011.Mar.31 05:50 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]you took a snippet of what i said and responded to it.

Welcome to the forums. Wink
(2011.Mar.31 06:35 PM)mblume Wrote: [ -> ]Did the mods delete Tommi? Where'd he go? Orion is raping him.

don't you mean, titty-fucking him?
oh and thanks for the easy gps dm....X2. you all really suck as the top gang, i hopw you know that, hahhahaa
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's