AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: offensive names
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
uh huh...just getting you before you actually use tactics to stay out of the hosp....sorry gave you too much credit
(2010.Dec.09 08:08 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Dec.09 07:49 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]xD Johnson's getting smashed by someone with 150+ stat points over him. Scary stuff.

i wouldnt give puny that much credit.

I'd offer to bet, but then that'd be like scamming. Plus, I told him I wouldn't show his stats, anyway.
they cant be too high, bender used to smack him around and i have seen his stats.
And Bender can barely beat the guy with zerks. What does that tell you?
bender has hosped him, not zerking, a number of times. many of AL has witnessed it, cheaters too. Redface
(2010.Dec.09 08:14 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]bender has hosped him, not zerking, a number of times. many of AL has witnessed it, cheaters too. Redface

full health?
(2010.Dec.09 08:17 PM)HeadBustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Dec.09 08:14 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]bender has hosped him, not zerking, a number of times. many of AL has witnessed it, cheaters too. Redface

full health?

yep, 100% full health (pun).
nope...not with full health....not without bonuses, not with new armor ....dude when i came back without any of the new stuff he might have hosped me with bonuses in full....i dont recall one ever with us both in healthy and armed.....after i returned i got the new armor and started using a belt and after he borged all he could i did a few....he can only zerk me now if hes lucky or use some candy....thats the only way bird can win....yeah it was fun having someone who could even hit me...but no..he could not straight hosp me
(2010.Dec.09 08:23 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]nope...not with full health....not without bonuses, not with new armor ....dude when i came back without any of the new stuff he might have hosped me with bonuses in full....i dont recall one ever with us both in healthy and armed.....after i returned i got the new armor and started using a belt and after he borged all he could i did a few....he can only zerk me now if hes lucky or use some candy....thats the only way bird can win....yeah it was fun having someone who could even hit me...but no..he could not straight hosp me

right
left.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's