AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: now i am a lil confused...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
did bird start a one man gang to hit h4h because they are warring his old gang sw? why not simply rejoin? joshiwa has given up his spot.....
It's all part of the master plan.
i think i get it, so he stops hitting sv so you guys can finnaly merge yeah?
that bird guy, he is a hoot! harde har har
(2010.Nov.24 04:12 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]i think i get it, so he stops hitting sv so you guys can finnaly merge yeah?

I've said to much.
(2010.Nov.24 04:12 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]i think i get it, so he stops hitting sv so you guys can finnaly merge yeah?

when did i stop hitting sv?

my thing with sv is simple. pun wants to jock me. i was perfectly content with playing with the group i was in. i actually liked it quite a bit. ya know, warrign and playing the game like it is supposed to be played. pun wanted to fuck with me out of the blue, so i will do the only thing i can do to defend myself.

my thing with 4h is simple. i am not going to watch them trounce on level 20 somethings, especially when they are my friends. i don't know what transpired, nor do i care.

so i ask you glenn, what the fuck are you talking about?
(2010.Nov.24 04:20 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]

when did i stop hitting sv?

my thing with sv is simple. pun wants to jock me. i was perfectly content with playing with the group i was in. i actually liked it quite a bit. ya know, warrign and playing the game like it is supposed to be played. pun wanted to frag with me out of the blue, so i will do the only thing i can do to defend myself.

my thing with 4h is simple. i am not going to watch them trounce on level 20 somethings, especially when they are my friends. i don't know what transpired, nor do i care.

so i ask you glenn, what the frag are you talking about?

speculation, trying to work out what this master plan of bcons is. you haven't stopped on sv? my bad bro. vary good way to keep hitting both with out getting sv involved on your sw mates.
my actions are my actions. and i decide what i do, when and to whom.

ftr, i think i have a pretty good report with some 4h guys too. as well as every other gang i have been in the past 5 months. if you want to go down the line with people i will stick up for, then lets do it. there will be plenty of targets for all.

nice try though.
So whats the deal with sw and 4h?
(2010.Nov.24 04:36 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]my actions are my actions. and i decide what i do, when and to whom.

ftr, i think i have a pretty good report with some 4h guys too. as well as every other gang i have been in the past 5 months. if you want to go down the line with people i will stick up for, then lets do it. there will be plenty of targets for all.

nice try though.

and probably a good rapport too Winky
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's