now i am a lil confused...
2010.Nov.24, 04:00 PM
now i am a lil confused...
did bird start a one man gang to hit h4h because they are warring his old gang sw? why not simply rejoin? joshiwa has given up his spot.....

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Nov.24, 04:11 PM
RE: now i am a lil confused...
It's all part of the master plan.

That's what she said
2010.Nov.24, 04:12 PM
i think i get it, so he stops hitting sv so you guys can finnaly merge yeah?

2010.Nov.24, 04:13 PM
that bird guy, he is a hoot! harde har har

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Nov.24, 04:20 PM
(2010.Nov.24 04:12 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  i think i get it, so he stops hitting sv so you guys can finnaly merge yeah?

I've said to much.

That's what she said
2010.Nov.24, 04:20 PM
(2010.Nov.24 04:12 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  i think i get it, so he stops hitting sv so you guys can finnaly merge yeah?

when did i stop hitting sv?

my thing with sv is simple. pun wants to jock me. i was perfectly content with playing with the group i was in. i actually liked it quite a bit. ya know, warrign and playing the game like it is supposed to be played. pun wanted to fuck with me out of the blue, so i will do the only thing i can do to defend myself.

my thing with 4h is simple. i am not going to watch them trounce on level 20 somethings, especially when they are my friends. i don't know what transpired, nor do i care.

so i ask you glenn, what the fuck are you talking about?

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Nov.24, 04:27 PM
(2010.Nov.24 04:20 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  

when did i stop hitting sv?

my thing with sv is simple. pun wants to jock me. i was perfectly content with playing with the group i was in. i actually liked it quite a bit. ya know, warrign and playing the game like it is supposed to be played. pun wanted to frag with me out of the blue, so i will do the only thing i can do to defend myself.

my thing with 4h is simple. i am not going to watch them trounce on level 20 somethings, especially when they are my friends. i don't know what transpired, nor do i care.

so i ask you glenn, what the frag are you talking about?

speculation, trying to work out what this master plan of bcons is. you haven't stopped on sv? my bad bro. vary good way to keep hitting both with out getting sv involved on your sw mates.

2010.Nov.24, 04:36 PM
my actions are my actions. and i decide what i do, when and to whom.

ftr, i think i have a pretty good report with some 4h guys too. as well as every other gang i have been in the past 5 months. if you want to go down the line with people i will stick up for, then lets do it. there will be plenty of targets for all.

nice try though.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Nov.24, 04:55 PM
So whats the deal with sw and 4h?

kick the real world in the sac
2010.Nov.24, 04:55 PM
(2010.Nov.24 04:36 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  my actions are my actions. and i decide what i do, when and to whom.

ftr, i think i have a pretty good report with some 4h guys too. as well as every other gang i have been in the past 5 months. if you want to go down the line with people i will stick up for, then lets do it. there will be plenty of targets for all.

nice try though.

and probably a good rapport too Winky

Don't be chuckin' stuff about... if you're surrounded by glass, and what have ya. - Karl Pilkington