AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: now i am a lil confused...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Its more of a Conrad / G2 thing, everything else is just part of the fallout / boredom.

However it has given us all a chance to hosp Glenn, so some good has indeed come out of it.
(2010.Nov.24 04:55 PM)DebbiePinson Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Nov.24 04:36 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]my actions are my actions. and i decide what i do, when and to whom.

ftr, i think i have a pretty good report with some 4h guys too. as well as every other gang i have been in the past 5 months. if you want to go down the line with people i will stick up for, then lets do it. there will be plenty of targets for all.

nice try though.

and probably a good rapport too Winky

lol...that's what i was hunting for!

i even googled it to make sure i was using the correct word Winky

Runawaytrain

Hi Birdy(the new BenderSmile)
(2010.Nov.24 05:31 PM)Runawaytrain Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Birdy(the new BenderSmile)

i must be...

5:43 pm
New! Cheetah attacked you and lost.
(2010.Nov.24 04:59 PM)Moriarty Wrote: [ -> ]Its more of a Conrad / G2 thing, everything else is just part of the fallout / boredom.

However it has given us all a chance to hosp Glenn, so some good has indeed come out of it.

this is true. have had a couple bite off also. ppl that used to smash me. Smile g2 and conny are the yin and yang of al. black and white. dark and light.
(2010.Nov.24 04:59 PM)Moriarty Wrote: [ -> ]Its more of a Conrad / G2 thing, everything else is just part of the fallout / boredom.

Yep.

Hopefully this will stop for a bit if there is a contest tomorrow.

Who knows if G2 and Conrad will ever figure this out!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's