AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Glenn needs some lessons in running a gang!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
I beieve the word she used was "fantabate".
What is this "fantabate"?
Well the mods went crazy again and deleted SBs post, so now mine looks weird.

Fantabate is where one fantasizes while mastering the art of baiting a fishing hook. Put it all together and you have, fantabate.

Sources- All of sv.
mods i believe this thread should be moved to the help section.
(2010.Nov.02 08:33 AM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Nov.01 08:01 PM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry that using your hand alone while picturing me is the closest you will ever get to me. But you will have to eventually realize, you can't have me, you only wish you could, but you will never come close to being someone I would even give a second look at!

Now go back to your mother's basement, and eww, do whatever you think makes you a man!

i can only hope that one day i can come on here and speak of my boathouse to 14 year olds.

hitolo

(2010.Nov.02 02:37 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]Well the mods went crazy again and deleted SBs post, so now mine looks weird.

Fantabate is where one fantasizes while mastering the art of baiting a fishing hook. Put it all together and you have, fantabate.

Sources- All of sw.

damn typosRolleyes

BadLuck

(2010.Nov.02 03:13 PM)hitolo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Nov.02 02:37 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]Well the mods went crazy again and deleted SBs post, so now mine looks weird.

Sources- All of sv.

I cant think of anything to put so I'll put damn typosRolleyes

Typical response from someone who does nothing.
never trust any sv members.

Sender : Howse91 [22175]
Date : 1 November 10 @ 8:10:13 am
Subject : RE:so are we done yet?

Do you honestly think that we are gonna let you slide out of this with a "Are we done yet?" after all the shit you have talked in the forums? Hell no! You want out of it leave your gang or give up in the forums! Also if you think because I was not hitting your guys this morning that it is a sign that I have stopped, it is not, I am trying to level up so I can come get you up at the beach when you go hide like you are doing morning.

5:39 pm hit hospitalized you. Delete
3:58 pm hit hospitalized you. Delete
9:59 am hit defeated you and left you in shame. Delete
9:31 am hit hospitalized you. Delete
6:23 am hit hospitalized you. Delete
1:44 am hit hospitalized you. Delete
1.Nov.10 CousinHit hospitalized you. Delete
1.Nov.10 Your application to join the Valhalla gang was accepted, Congrats! Delete
1.Nov.10 You were kicked out of E A D P by AntoineDodson Delete
You can always run and hide though, Glenn!
run and tell dat.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Reference URL's