AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Glenn needs some lessons in running a gang!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
im sick of political correctness...thats who this whole movement even got a foothold....shame on you governments..shame....would be hilarious to see those so called martyrs get their virgins in the sky...i bet they are virgin pigs...bwwahhahah
(2010.Nov.04 06:47 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]post the ones where bender loses and travels after he tries to zerk me in good with candies lol...wtg bendy......come back here sick boy

sick boy?
[Image: ts1.jpg]
now I don't mind chopping wood, and i don't care if my money's no good
yea take what ya need and ya leave the rest,
but they should never have taken the very best.
(2010.Nov.04 09:22 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]im sick of political correctness...

Is there such a thing?
cheets so didn't deliver on this thread. she recognized a problem but didn't offer any insight toward fixing it. mustn't have been a very capable gang prez in her day.
(2010.Nov.08 12:09 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]cheets so didn't deliver on this thread. she recognized a problem but didn't offer any insight toward fixing it. mustn't have been a very capable gang prez in her day.

She should run for office...I'd love to see the mud slinging ads, both for and against.
(2010.Nov.08 01:06 PM)thrillhouse Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Nov.08 12:09 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]cheets so didn't deliver on this thread. she recognized a problem but didn't offer any insight toward fixing it. mustn't have been a very capable gang prez in her day.

She should run for office...I'd love to see the mud slinging ads, both for and against.

alcohol, tobacco and text-based firearms?
(2010.Nov.08 01:20 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Nov.08 01:06 PM)thrillhouse Wrote: [ -> ]

alcohol, tobacco and text-based firearms?

My name is Cheets, and I don't remember approving this message, but this is the place that Bourbon built, so vote for me so I don't kill you. Hey, who called me Cheets, you bunch of baloneys
(2010.Nov.01 07:15 PM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Minions:
Today I stand before you not as the bourbon sucking, conservative, boat-house owning tyrant you all know me as, but instead as an even-keeled, mild mannered soccer mom looking for your support this upcoming election! I have decided to throw my white flag into the ring and ask President Obama to consider nominating me for a position in the Alcohol, Tobacco and Text-based Firearms department. Why am I the right feline for the job?? Well, that's simple...if one were to take any of the three out of my life, it would be like trying to put a puzzle together while missing the border pieces.

So, in closing, if you want any chance of chilling on a boathouse while sipping on Maker's Mark, you better petition your congressman or woman or I'm gonna hosp you until you apologize in public.

All my love,
Cheets
(2010.Nov.08 03:02 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Nov.01 07:15 PM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Minions:
Today I stand before you not as the bourbon sucking, conservative, boat-house owning tyrant you all know me as, but instead as an even-keeled, mild mannered soccer mom looking for your support this upcoming election! I have decided to throw my white flag into the ring and ask President Obama to consider nominating me for a position in the Alcohol, Tobacco and Text-based Firearms department. Why am I the right feline for the job?? Well, that's simple...if one were to take any of the three out of my life, it would be like trying to put a puzzle together while missing the border pieces.

So, in closing, if you want any chance of chilling on a boathouse while sipping on Maker's Mark, you better petition your congressman or woman or I'm gonna hosp you until you apologize in public.

All my love,
Cheets

who is she up against?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Reference URL's