AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Glenn needs some lessons in running a gang!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
I understood your point. I'm both trolling, and taking issue with your measurement of success. Top 40 is no indicator of success, unless you are measuring which musicians can reach the lowest common audience. I'm not a big fan of phish, but on their worst day, they're better than anything in the top 40.
I'll stick with listening to Lazy Town dribble than Phish injustice.
ahhh the town drunkards are back. i had almost forgotten how mildly un-entertaining these forums can get. i mean i almost thought this wouldn't be a complete waste of time for me to read because cheets posted it. and yes i did just call you cheets, and no i will not apologize, also i zerked RAT online the other day and didn't surrender, do i get like exSV benifets?
(2010.Nov.01 07:15 PM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Glenn,
You asked us this morning if we "are done yet". Couple problems with that:

1) you said your gang would not stop unless we publicly surrendered in the forums

2) you think we will just quit with the words "done yet"

3) SVs are NEVER done, whether it be lights out, or dealing with idiots, like Dingus, who started a hosping war, by hosping one of ours online....you know, or should well know by now, you hosp an SV, esp online, you've started something that you will have to surrender to finish.

4) If you think the rules you want to apply to us, don't apply to you (surrender on the forums), then you're more delusional than any of us ever thought!

Now, coward, quit hiding! You are pres of your gang, yet you stay in higher districts and do not defend your gang. What a role model!

You just confirm that the gang SV built is something you and yours will never have. Enjoy your hiding, and abandoning your lower levels.

Fight well lost for you, and I pitty the disgrace you have brought upon your gang!

Sleep well with that, sorry excuse of a gang president!

Some of this sounds familiar.
It's nice to see people are still delusional around here.
(2010.Nov.01 07:20 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]shut up, cheets. you are not your gang prez so who really gives a frag what you think?

pretty much cheets. shut your mouth, no one cares. You are a coward.

(coward in the sense that you need your hubby around to protect you, and that you talk heaps of trash when you get drunk on that cheap moonshine you bought from your mexican friends.)
I thought you were in rehab Cheets.............?

Did the staff screw up and let you relapse.....?
(2010.Nov.01 08:58 PM)mblume Wrote: [ -> ]Anyways Cheets, thanks for reminding us we were in a hosp war. I hadn't been hit a single time in 3 days. This looks better:

23112 SV FrdKngCbra 36 259 Hospitalized by BenderRodriguez.
26800 SV Dracula 28 231 Hospitalized by BenderRodriguez.
22174 SV JackaLantern 38 230 Hospitalized by BenderRodriguez.
4468 SV Chance 45 206 Hospitalized by BenderRodriguez.
25642 SV VIP3R 31 202 Hospitalized by AntoineDodson.
27214 SV List 27 194 Hospitalized by AntoineDodson.
30215 SV CrazyMatt 32 129 Hospitalized by AntoineDodson.
27102 SV JREwing 28 127 Hospitalized by AntoineDodson.
22609 SV PumpkinKing 25 77 Hospitalized by MrPapagiorgio.
20332 SV Jhiieri 33 72 Hospitalized by AntoineDodson.

I'm sure your gang mates appreciate you reminding us as well.

Welcome back bender, glad you are feeling well enough to now log on to Al and not just the forums. Hope everything is on the mend.
(2010.Nov.01 09:02 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]keep making me laugh...who is that lame arse guitar wannabe in your avy.....real bands actually make the top 40...hell even britney and avril did...terrible

id rather watch broadway

wow.
bottom-line, cheetah threatens people like it's going out of style and then never follows through. why would eadp have thought this time was any different?
(2010.Nov.02 05:01 AM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Nov.01 09:02 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]keep making me laugh...who is that lame arse guitar wannabe in your avy.....real bands actually make the top 40...hell even britney and avril did...terrible

id rather watch broadway

wow.

Wow is right. That's like your opinion, man.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Reference URL's