AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Mods - Suggestions / Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2010.Oct.19 07:26 AM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]great point there bird! too bad jola ruined thread.

monk shouldnt be a mod, imo. dingy doesnt come here enough. neither does jola, bcon, ush or any other mod. ive thrown my hat in the ring to mod...still waiting.

Monk will moderate the shit out of you!
(2010.Oct.19 07:49 AM)Monk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Oct.19 07:26 AM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]great point there bird! too bad jola ruined thread.

monk shouldnt be a mod, imo. dingy doesnt come here enough. neither does jola, bcon, ush or any other mod. ive thrown my hat in the ring to mod...still waiting.

Monk will moderate the drek out of you!

Well you shouldnt be able to. You have proven you are unable to mod properly, many times. Nothing personal, just pointing out facts.
Your actually not backing anything up with facts except you don't want me to moderate for reasons unknown.
(2010.Oct.19 07:49 AM)Monk Wrote: [ -> ]Monk will moderate the drek out of you!

Your lack of defending yourself is enough. You dont mod well. You like to BS and have fun like most people, which is cool. But you have egged on and continued posting and not modding in threads that should have been.

But this thread is about jolas inabilities. Winky
(2010.Oct.19 08:04 AM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Oct.19 07:49 AM)Monk Wrote: [ -> ]Monk will moderate the drek out of you!

Your lack of defending yourself is enough. You dont mod well. You like to BS and have fun like most people, which is cool. But you have egged on and continued posting and not modding in threads that should have been.

But this thread is about jolas inabilities. Winky

I mod superbly. There has never been nor ever will be another Mod like me.
I have concluded that Brug is sore at the fact he has been passed up for modship. Nothing more, nothing less!
(2010.Oct.19 08:08 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]I have concluded that Brug is sore at the fact he has been passed up for modship. Nothing more, nothing less!

Seems that way doesn't it. Why not just make Brug a Mod if he can do so much better.
Not at all. Doesnt matter to me one bit. But if mods are gonna fail it should be pointed out.
(2010.Oct.19 08:11 AM)Monk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Oct.19 08:08 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]I have concluded that Brug is sore at the fact he has been passed up for modship. Nothing more, nothing less!

Seems that way doesn't it. Why not just make Brug a Mod if he can do so much better.

What I would like to see is the current mods gone. A new batch all doing the same thing, like robots. Zens own little robots. Controlled with a primitive joystick from 1000s of miles away.Wink
I Am Mod.
I would be happy with a mod that can mod without this happening:
AwakenedLands Forums
The specified thread does not exist.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's