Mods - Suggestions / Feedback
2010.Oct.19, 05:33 AM
Mods - Suggestions / Feedback
this version of jola thread will allow anyone who feels like they have an opinion the option to express it regardless of how many warnings they have had in the past.

first suggestion, the community votes on five mods they feel should be take charge in this great forum cleansing. the rest can go fuck a goat and take their opinions (however outdated they may be) with them.
This post was last modified: 2010.Oct.19 05:39 AM by spacebird.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Oct.19, 05:49 AM
RE: Mods - Suggestions / Feedback
And so once the community votes on these 5 mods, everyone will complain about them and how bad they are and we would be back to square one. Someone is always not going to be happy.....

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2010.Oct.19, 05:57 AM
this is a suggestion/feedback thread, jola. it is intended for members of the community to kick around ideas, not to discredit or be a negative-nancy of anothers suggestion/idea. please abide by the rules of the thread for now on as it is supposed to be an outlet for us blackballed members of the forum community to express their opinions...since it is unwelcome in your thread.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Oct.19, 07:01 AM
i say we keep monk as one. he is a cool dude.

dingus is a no brainer for this role. as is my man bird. brug would also make a gun mod. leaves one more.............. just for kicks lets give it to rambo. Smile

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Oct.19, 07:26 AM
great point there bird! too bad jola ruined thread.

monk shouldnt be a mod, imo. dingy doesnt come here enough. neither does jola, bcon, ush or any other mod. ive thrown my hat in the ring to mod...still waiting.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Oct.19, 07:35 AM
(2010.Oct.19 07:26 AM)Brugada Wrote:  great point there bird! too bad jola ruined thread.

monk shouldnt be a mod, imo. dingy doesnt come here enough. neither does jola, bcon, ush or any other mod. ive thrown my hat in the ring to mod...still waiting.

is it the "i love cockfighting" hat?

2010.Oct.19, 07:38 AM
(2010.Oct.19 07:35 AM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  
(2010.Oct.19 07:26 AM)Brugada Wrote:  great point there bird! too bad jola ruined thread.

is it the "i love cockfighting" hat?

No, I dont believe it is the "I love cockfighting" hat. I believe its Zen fear of being wrong and having to deal with all the mods crying to her when they get booted.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

2010.Oct.19, 07:40 AM
no i meant the hat you threw in the ring.... duh.. lol

2010.Oct.19, 07:43 AM
i threw in my favorite hat, my old john deere hat.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

2010.Oct.19, 07:45 AM
The forum is a place for us to hang our hats and sling monkey feces........Jola is wrong and she just thinks we should kiss her shoes...........

I reject her idea of subservience and respecting the old school...........I shit on that........

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe