AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Nice exit Rambo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2010.Oct.04 10:48 AM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]well, caped crusader?? still trying to figure out what you were trying to say...i'm slow, please explain (preferably w/o pictures).
ahh, wait a minute....were you accusing me of something??

you guys sure like to chirp when no one is there to defend against and asinine accusation, aye? if that is what you're trying to convey...i still don't know!

Really? You're gonna sit there and argue with a mentally retarded person? Low even for you sb
i'm not arguing...nor am i sitting. i want to understand what he was trying to say. if someone is commenting on me, i'd like to know what they are saying.

it's a pet-peeve, i know.
ok, my bad. You're existing there engaged in a debate in which you are trying to figure out what a mindless idiot is "trying to say". You missed my point, you're looking for meaning in something that isn't capable of rational though. You may as well go outside and talk to a rock.
TALK TO YOUR PET ROCK. IT IS THE KEY TO YOUR FUTURE.
(2010.Oct.04 06:52 AM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Oct.04 06:30 AM)BrokenGlass Wrote: [ -> ]arse.........Go away tool

hello, wrait...miss me while i was vacationing at waterloo?

tool (tl)
n.
1. A device, such as a saw, used to perform or facilitate manual or mechanical work.
a. A machine, such as a lathe, used to cut and shape machine parts or other objects.
b. A person that wears socks with sandals.
3. Something regarded as necessary to the carrying out of one's occupation or profession: Words are the tools of our trade.
4. Something used in the performance of an operation; an instrument: "Modern democracies have the fiscal and monetary tools . . . to end chronic slumps and galloping inflations" (Paul A. Samuelson).
5. Vulgar Slang A penis.
6. A person used to carry out the designs of another; a dupe.
a. A bookbinder's hand stamp.
b. A design impressed on a book cover by such a stamp.
8. Computer Science An application program, often one that creates, manipulates, modifies, or analyzes other programs.

I do indeed wear socks with my zorries/sandals....I live on a tropical island and so mosquito's are voracious......Normally we burn cocounut husks to chase them off but they are hungry and they like white meat..........

Hence the socks.....
(2010.Oct.05 06:44 AM)BrokenGlass Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Oct.04 06:52 AM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Oct.04 06:30 AM)BrokenGlass Wrote: [ -> ]arse.........Go away tool

hello, wrait...miss me while i was vacationing at waterloo?

tool (tl)
n.
1. A device, such as a saw, used to perform or facilitate manual or mechanical work.
a. A machine, such as a lathe, used to cut and shape machine parts or other objects.
b. A person that wears socks with sandals.
3. Something regarded as necessary to the carrying out of one's occupation or profession: Words are the tools of our trade.
4. Something used in the performance of an operation; an instrument: "Modern democracies have the fiscal and monetary tools . . . to end chronic slumps and galloping inflations" (Paul A. Samuelson).
5. Vulgar Slang A penis.
6. A person used to carry out the designs of another; a dupe.
a. A bookbinder's hand stamp.
b. A design impressed on a book cover by such a stamp.
8. Computer Science An application program, often one that creates, manipulates, modifies, or analyzes other programs.

I do indeed wear socks with my zorries/sandals....I live on a tropical island and so mosquito's are voracious......Normally we burn cocounut husks to chase them off but they are hungry and they like white meat..........

Hence the socks.....

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSu-HhcjZGT-Up387-L5qK...FlYZ_DNeo=]
Glen you mick.........I don't live in the outback..........

You guys got spiders and snakes........and Robert Menzies......
(2010.Oct.05 08:17 AM)BrokenGlass Wrote: [ -> ]Glen you mick.........I don't live in the outback..........

You guys got spiders and snakes........and Robert Menzies......

Why white man have so much cargo and New Guineans have so little?
(2010.Oct.05 08:17 AM)BrokenGlass Wrote: [ -> ]Glen you mick.........I don't live in the outback..........

You guys got spiders and snakes........and this idiot called Tony Abbot......
That picture was just wrong.......
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's