AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Nice exit Rambo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2010.Sep.28 01:27 AM)emocakes Wrote: [ -> ]thats not fair. this is a game of crime, and shady characters.

+1
(2010.Sep.28 09:16 AM)HeadBustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Sep.28 01:27 AM)emocakes Wrote: [ -> ]thats not fair. this is a game of crime, and shady characters.

+1

There are rules against scaming ppl on the game.... guess FB goofed up

konyen

the player Rambo scam did not bring it to the forum because he didn't want to use the forum as pressure to zen to act and let her act out of what is right and wrong of the situation.
Told you Zen favored those from the east!

Rabble rabble rabble
You cannot send mail to a blocked user.

Unblock me mofo....Me must unblock...

oupsy this post is offtopic..
Huh. That's retarded. Triad had a chance to pay the money back, and LegofLamb hasn't paid anything to anyone(I don't think he did, anyway...). If that's the case for Rambones, Leg should be gone, too, or Rambones should be given a chance to pay back the money.
To be fair, LegofLamb did repay me. FWIW.
it sounds like rambo borrowed an amount of money that would cost hundreds of RL dollars to pay off. in that case his fed is justifiable...unless he wants to donate the money (probably not)
whos the idiot for loaning it? someone wanting to increase their peen because they are a good person online?
(2010.Sep.28 10:17 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Huh. That's retarded. Triad had a chance to pay the money back, and LegofLamb hasn't paid anything to anyone(I don't think he did, anyway...). If that's the case for Rambones, Leg should be gone, too, or Rambones should be given a chance to pay back the money.

Name: LEGofLAMBofGOD [11039]

Federal Jail Inmate #1113
Odd activity on account. Contact fedjail@awakenedlands.com to get out.

He is gone, has been in fed for awhile.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's